Forestry Bees "Fast" Worker

FaTal Cubez

Jul 29, 2019
What does this trait mean? So I was just wondering with the cap on the frames in alvearys, if having a Fast worker versus a Slow worker would make a difference in bees. Before, with 6 frames in an alveary, no matter if the bee was a Fast or Slow worker, it would produce the max amount per bee tick. Now with the cap, it seems like the % of a certain comb actually makes a difference. So my question is, will having a Fast worker in an alveary that has hit it's frame cap make more combs than an alveary with a Slow worker in it same amount of frames?

Thank you for any replies, and happy beekeeping!

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
What does this trait mean? So I was just wondering with the cap on the frames in alvearys, if having a Fast worker versus a Slow worker would make a difference in bees. Before, with 6 frames in an alveary, no matter if the bee was a Fast or Slow worker, it would produce the max amount per bee tick. Now with the cap, it seems like the % of a certain comb actually makes a difference. So my question is, will having a Fast worker in an alveary that has hit it's frame cap make more combs than an alveary with a Slow worker in it same amount of frames?

Thank you for any replies, and happy beekeeping!
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...ure-out-probability-of-item-production.47457/