Forestry Backpacks

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
anyone else having the problem of items going into the wrong backpack? i'm getting extrabiomes flowers in my digger back and gunpowder in my mining backpack. i tested it with a fresh install and all new configs and am still getting the same result6

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, why is Gunpowder going into the Digger Backpack intentional instead of the Hunter Backpack? I thought mob drops were all supposed to go into Hunter.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Wait, why is Gunpowder going into the Digger Backpack intentional instead of the Hunter Backpack? I thought mob drops were all supposed to go into Hunter.
I believe there is a mod which allows you to mine saltpeter, and I know there's a recipe for gunpowder that involves coal, sulfur, and niter. So while it can be dropped by Creepers, it is no longer exclusively a mob drop anymore.

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
But having to craft it isn't the same as mining it, and the Miner Backpack is what's used for the ores/useful stuff dug up. I'm not complaining, but I will say that it perplexes and confuses me.

Greyed

Jul 29, 2019
Shoot, I was hoping this was about the behavior change between 1.4.2 and 1.4.6 where now the duck-click on a chest also changes the mode. So now I have to duck-click 3 more times to get back to the same mode it was before.

Sengir

Jul 29, 2019
Sneak+right-click changing modes even when targeting a chest will be fixed in the next version.

ExtraBiomes handles its own backpack integration I think. I expect this will change for the better in the next version as well.