Problem FML Confirm

Automation2000

Jul 29, 2019
The server I am head admin on crashed today and the issue was thermal dynamics and scincr this is the 5th or 6th time its happened I decided to disable it.

After disabling it I booted up the server it worked until the console asked me if I wanted to continue if yes it asked for "/FML confirm" to be types. I saw no issue with this and proceeded.

But once the world had booted up id's had changed for the entire map. So pulverizers became rockwool and various other thing like that.

Does anyone know a way around this how to fever the Id's? or any other advice. I do have backups to revert to if things go entirely wrong

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I have no idea if this is going to work, make it worse or do absolutely nothing

but after confirming change the level.dat from the map that had these mods to the one that doesn't have it.

although I wouldn't be surprised if this just makes you do a new /fml confirm so I also present the below thought to you

There are also programs to open the level.dat files maybe you can can edit the ids with one of those programs.

This is going from memory that the ids are stored inside level.dat if anyone knows for sure that they are or not then feel free to correct me.