Open flying sometimes causes game crashes

B

Bob4539

Summary of the problem flying sometimes causes the game to crash to desktop

Pack Version 3.0.1

What is the bug? Sometimes when i start flying i get a glitch where it looks like i'm stuck in a block but i'm in the air and in my effects there is something called soul flay and I left clicked and my whole game crashed to desktop crashed (i was using a angel ring in my ring slot to fly)I'm not sure what mods are causing this and this is only recently happening

Mod & Version Not sure

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? it will happen if you die in the void while flying

Known Fix None

Last edited:
B

Bob4539

also when this happens it thinks another angel ring is active making my grid power requirement stack up alot

Edit: there is a fix for the this if you click on the picture of sky factory 3 and on the top right there should be a button with three dots on it click on that and hit repair minecraft it fixed this bug but not the one above this one

Edit 2: this seems to have broken the beneath. some blocks i can see through and i can see only other things through it like mobs and other broken blocks like an Xray breaking a see through block fixes it. I was Flying around the beneath and a saw a skeleton and it couldn't see me and wasn't moving around I couldn't attack it either. it had much more health than a normal skeleton too. When I tried to exit from the world it froze and crashed.

Last edited: