Bug (FIXED) Rotary Craft Causing Server Crash Monster 1.1.2

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Punchofdeath

Jul 29, 2019
My server has been crashing as soon as i join to what i believe is a Rotary craft Reservoir. I know it had lubricant and I always have problems when I break them and then try to move them else where. Here is a link to my crash log.

http://pastebin.com/wd5KYxQj

Punchofdeath

Jul 29, 2019
No, I placed a reservoir and then I tried to break it as it was a temporary spot and now it crashes every time I launch the server and then join.

Punchofdeath

Jul 29, 2019
Is there some way someone can edit the world? I have tried different things and i cannot find anything that works.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Is there some way someone can edit the world? I have tried different things and i cannot find anything that works.
If you're fairly sure the reservoir is in your inventory, you can probably edit it out with NBTExplorer, if you can find the right file to edit. I'm not sure which one it would be.
If not, you should be able to open the world up in MCEdit (AFTER making a backup somewhere), and find the item entity and delete it. There are some versions of MCEdit that will corrupt your world if you do this, but this has probably been fixed in more recent versions. Like I said, make a backup first, just in case.

Punchofdeath

Jul 29, 2019
I tried logging onto the server with my cousins account and the server crashed from that too. I I dont even know how to use MCedit either. I would happily upload the world though if someone would be kind enough to fix it.

EDIT: Spelling

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Try going into the server's Forge.cfg and setting it to delete erroring entities and erroring tile entities.

Punchofdeath

Jul 29, 2019
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I turned it to where it deleted blocks that caused an error than found a reservoir that when I touched it would cause an internal server error.. Soooo I went into creative mode and broke it! I'm so happy this forum has such a great community! I don't know what I would do without you guys!