First thing

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Well, that is another thing that is different, especially if cc scripts count :p

I made a lua-script to let lapis load a file and run the correct function of said file depending on the url so you don't have to put EVERY SINGLE FUNCTION in one file :p
I started on a chat client and server but never finished it
I wanted to write stuff in java for my nxt but I discovered that the sensor I wanted to rely on for movement broke........so yea........
probably a lot more stuff that never saw the light because I lost interest in them and just forgot about them

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
No, I mean why was he at southwest US?
Because vacation. My former raft guide uncle turned 60 this year, so the whole family went on a raft trip on the Grand Canyon. My immediate family drove because we like camping and are too cheap for air travel and nice hotels, so we had to check out a bunch of national parks on the way out and on the way back.

I mean, he lives in New York as far as I can remember.
This is not true; I'm a ways south of there. I just use New York for the Date and Time thingies in my WW games because it's in the right timezone.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
So you were visiting the Grand Canyon...

ya know you could've said that.
Because vacation. My former raft guide uncle turned 60 this year, so the whole family went on a raft trip on the GRAND CANYON. My immediate family drove because we like camping and are too cheap for air travel and nice hotels, so we had to check out a bunch of national parks on the way out and on the way back.