First thing

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
*the glass breaks and you get out. You can now see you are in a dark room, the only light is very dim, coming from a broken flickering lamp on the ceiling. Ahead of you there is a wall with a metal door. You didn't look anywhere else yet. What do you do?*

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
(meh, i'm bored. And won't be like this for long.)

You touch the chest and it opens it's lid, or mouth per say? It's a mimic! (Unnecessary description incoming!) Creature making use of the adventurers' unawareness, can disguise as various objects waiting for a victim to approach them. It changes into its real form, a tall white creature with long arms and huge hands, lacking a head as the chest contains a single eye, blood red and staring straight at you. You act quick and run towards the door as it prepares to attack, managing to let the monster open the door for you. You dash out of the room and look back as the lamp falls to the ground and incinerates the chamber.

A strange hallway stands before you, filled with cobwebs and darkness. At the end there is a tiny window, which lets you see the outside world, you go to it and look out, try to lean outside but you hit your head in a wall. It was just a tease.

(Screw it, I don't have the patience for narrating so....)

You can hear the flame of a torch coming towards you, the holder is running.
The floor beneath you collapses and you see the adventurer - a youngster wearing a red t-shirt with black model, brown gloves and boots, beige jeans and brown belt. The light from the windows on the sides doesen't cover his face, but you can see his golden eyes.

Gah, what now? Who are you, another mimic? This place is crowded with them. Prove me you're real, describe yourself!

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
@ljfa i need to make a new OC, this was a great oportunity to try my imagination and make it.
+this is my thread!
also crap, my mosue ran outta battery. Welp, good thing it's a laptop :p

Well... you can talk. I guess i'll trust you... *grabs you towards him -- messy black hair, wears goggles on his head--* For now.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Well, then we keep going forward!

*a lot of walking later*
I'm... exhausted...
*sits by a wall*
How long has it been?