Whitelist Server Firecraft [FTB Unleashed v1.1.4] [Whitelist] [Survival]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Stanekk

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there,

your server looks pretty nice. That's why I'm asking to be whitelisted! I would like to play in active community. Best case would be to have someone to build up a base with.
About me: I'm 20 years old and studiying. Sidefct is, I'm from Germany.
Looking forward to play with you guys!

Edit: I should add my IGN :D But it's the same as the forum one! Stanekk

Ruman99

Jul 29, 2019
Hello ivoryfire

I would really like to visit your server, because singleplayer isn't very interesting anymore and I don't like Public servers where everyone just plays alone.
I know how FTB works, I only have trouble with ComputerCraft
I think it would be great to play on your server. I don't want to speak by Teamspeak because English is not my first language (I am Swiss) and I am not that good in English. (Maybe later on?)

P.S. IGN: ruman99

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
OK added i kinda wanted to get more people from europe cause only got a couple most people on the server are from USA

eagles61997

Jul 29, 2019
hey man yourserver looks real good and i would be interested in joining if you have any room?
from Australia 18 years old and really like the concepts of your server.
IGN: eagles61997

codyguirreri

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my name is Cody and I just want to find a cool, friendly server to play FTB
My main skills are designing/building projects and cool contraptions
I thought the server seemed pretty cool and wanted to join!
IGN: CodyGuirreri

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
i added world guard and essentials to the server and we just started fresh map on October 1st. We would like to see more people we currently have several active members that aren't me. We also have digger age set, nether nexus, and wither cage already set. If you want your property to be worldguarded just let me know when you join

Youriyo20

Jul 29, 2019
Hello i would like to join your server i would love to play on it after not playing FTB for months:)
IGN: youriyo20

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
added and still looking for more people to join. we have a good number of people from all around the world, (mostly USA and Europe but whose counting). We would like to have more people to join. We have a very nice spawn area with free lava and biofuel (MFR) plus everyone is very nice and helpful

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
im 21, looking for a cool community to play with and possibly have a partner

my in game name is JyrasiQ

Quintanamore

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to apply :) your server looks very nice and I feel I can be a big help to others, I'll work on community stuff once I get myself a bit established. my skype is quentin.ivankic777 if you want to contact me :)

My IGN is qmantheman12345 (made before multiplayer :p)

Merendel

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: merendel

I'm looking for a new server to try and rekindle my minecraft spark and get involved in a new community. I sort of lost interest when my previous server's community slowly died out several months back and looking to get back in the saddle. I've been playing minecraft off and on since just after it left alpha and began playing around with mods when they started to become more popular. Picked up FTB for ease of use once I realized most of the mods I liked were already included not long after FTB launched.

Recently got inspired to finally start playing around with railcrafts trains (after watching one of direwolf's videos) and I felt it would be more fun to do on a server than on SSP. Other than that I'm just a laid back guy looking to meet and have some fun with some new people.

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
all added we got a community now and the server is getting really great to play on. still wanting more people

ewokrage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ewokrgae
Looking for a friendly server to start playing FTB on again. I have been taking a break from FTB for a few months now and enough has changed to bring me back. Im 30 years old from Washington, USA

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
If your excited for the new direwolf20 pack then join the community because i will be switching it over once it becomes available