Whitelist Server Firecraft [FTB Unleashed v1.1.4] [Whitelist] [Survival]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
Firecraft is looking for active people that just love FTB. Looking for about 30 people to come on and have fun. Brand new map. We want more friendly people to build with. It is a whitelisted server so that means tell me about yourself, why should I add you. I don't care about age just be mature.​
All mods are enabled except Biomes o' plenty. It is FTB unleashed 1.1.4.​
Brand new map as of 10/7/2013, so all the new people and current members can start fresh.​
Information:
Ip: will send it when accepted to whitelist​
30 Slots​
Quarries will be done in the mining age that I created (looks like Galligrey from Doctor Who)​
Normal difficulty (might be bumped up later)​
3Gb of ram​
24/7 uptime.​
Will be updated to 1.6 mods once they are released.​
Rules:
No griefing​
No quarrys in overworld.​

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
I don't really know what you mean by self hosted but i created the server cause i was fed up with other servers just closeing down after a few weeks. I made the server to grow a community. I want people that like to log on get what they want to get done, talk, and have fun doing it. I don't like these server that have worldguard stuff cause they just irritate me. I'm glad people are interested in it. If anyone has anymore questions I'll do my best to answer. I'm on everyday for several hours, so is one other for now. The others currently on the server only have time to be on for a couple hours which is cool.

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
I dont like the protection part of it im ok with some saying this is thier land and others should have the respect to not do anything to it unless you ask

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
I dont like the protection part of it im ok with some saying this is thier land and others should have the respect to not do anything to it unless you ask

So if someone does do something?

It sounds idealistic, or worse; setting up folks for failure. Equivalent of putting booze in front of an alcoholic; or a smoker trying to quit finding a pack of cigarettes on the road. I'm not seeing any legitimate (not based on feeling) reasoning against land claim. It sounds like you're setting up something that doesn't smack away the hand of the smoker, and then also harms those who just lost their $7/pack of cigarettes.

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
This server is a free build and its whitelisted and the world saves every 15 mins and i download it personally to my external hard drive everyday. So if someone does do something i can set it back not too long in the past. I'm sorry you feel whatever it is your feeling but i like the way the server setup is right now. I was admin on a small 50 person vannilla server and thats how the server host did it. I ended up leaving cause the server host was never on, like never ever. Plus the other admin always kinda trolled me by moving my diamonds or other stuff just got kinda fed up lol.

GBattaglia

Jul 29, 2019
This server is a free build and its whitelisted and the world saves every 15 mins and i download it personally to my external hard drive everyday. So if someone does do something i can set it back not too long in the past. I'm sorry you feel whatever it is your feeling but i like the way the server setup is right now. I was admin on a small 50 person vannilla server and thats how the server host did it. I ended up leaving cause the server host was never on, like never ever. Plus the other admin always kinda trolled me by moving my diamonds or other stuff just got kinda fed up lol.

Thats fine. Best of luck man. :)

triggie

Jul 29, 2019
HI there im Triggie,

Would love to join your server. I am sick and tired of playing by myself and wish to join a friendly server and have some fun.

Have been playing minecraft and FTB since they both came out.

Anyways let me know

Regards

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
Got a good number of people on the server now, but we can always have more. This weekend we will be doing wither bosses and the dragon so come one now to get ur gear up and running :)

kennickyy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, Im Kenneth (My IGN is kennickyy)
Im a person who enjoys messing around with the many great mods mod authors create and right now im really into computer craft. my server i normally got shut down and i was very regular on it so Im hoping this server is just a good, if not better

Cory Morgan

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: lazycory12
Experience with Feed The Beast: I've been playing FTB since the very release, and I've been enjoying every modpack. I love playing with the technical mods, so my bases tend to me more functional rather than aesthetically pleasing. I've completed Thaumcraft on quite a few servers and SP worlds, along with Bees (i adore the bees, i mean who doesn't?).
Why i am applying: I enjoy playing with FTB, and I've played with the FTB unleashed modpack quite a bit recently too. I love playing with others, especially on FTB as there is so much that can be completed!
Why i would be a good addition to the server: Despite my age, I'm mature for my age and i try to show professionalism at all times. Although the majority of my bases may be ugly, when i want to i can make my bases look good, whilst being functional at the same time. I can set up group activities whenever possible, i can aid those with other mods if needs be too. I get along with everyone who i may encounter; whether they're nice and kind to me or not.
Have you ever been banned from a server: Although this question may seem obscene to some, it's a good question to ask and some may look for it. I've never been banned from a server for any reason, i'm always friendly and professional at all times as I've previously stated throughout my application.
Notes about myself: I've had previous experience from other modpacks, such as Tekkit, Technic, FTB Direwolf20 1.4, 1.5 etc. I'm a Gamer, i play games like Pokemon and RuneScape.

Sorry for the long application, however i felt the need to go extremely in-depth on this and i hope you consider me carefully. Thanks for reading :)

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
Still wanting more people we have alot between all the forums. Just created a brand new map for everyone to start fresh on.

Satdive

Jul 29, 2019
HI there im Triggie,

Would love to join your server. I am sick and tired of playing by myself and wish to join a friendly server and have some fun.

Have been playing minecraft and FTB since they both came out.

Anyways let me know

Regards

Same story. Love to join server.

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
PM me if its saying your not whitelisted and i have already approved you. I'm still trying to get use the creeperhost control panel.