Whitelist Server Firecraft [FTB Unleashed v1.1.4] [Whitelist] [Survival]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone if you have tried to get on my server in the past couple of days and you cant its because there was a mix up with the bank and creeperhost but it will be up by the time you see this post. Sorry yall have fun
smile.png

Reactions: Quintanamore

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
So its been about 2 months since we've had the current map and we are still waiting on the new direwolf pack to come. so im reseting the server and this time no beginning help :)

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
ive had the put hte server on hold guys money reasons and job reasons. but i started my job yesterday so ill get paid next week and hopefully by that time direwolf will be out. i will message everyone that posted on this forum the ip address and wat u need to enable and all that jazz. sorry for shutting server down but i need some gass money but my first paycheck will be awesome. hope to see you guys again. except the greifers i told all the server admins i know to black list u