FINISHED - Super Simple Werewolf Game - Game Thread

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
oh neat we have a game thread.

Oddly we're on page 3 and nobody has voted me.

So, I'd like to announce: I am in no way a wolf, and I do not wish to murder you all and eat your delicious corpses. That's all.

Vote Sorazodia for acting so highly suspicious.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Antismite Nike Mobody

...I'm not too late, am I? I mean, the day ended a few hours ago, but Fraction hasn't smited anyone yet...

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
For future reference, the day 1 ends at 6 PM CDT tommorow.

Otherwise you'd only have a five hour day.

And seriously, the combination of daylight savings time and time zones is really messing with me.
Ah! Another person in the Central Time Zone!

Reactions: Fraction2

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
*smoke bomb*
15716.gif

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
End day 1

Well, the island was at peace. Mike was locked up, and he was sentenced to be killed by spiders. The execution was carried out, and everybody slept well.

Well, everybody except Pyure. Because the next morning, they found Pyure in pieces. A leg here, an eyeball there, etc. It didn't look good for him, at all. He would probably should have died.

There was some rustling of papers in the night. Somebody conjectured that a detective had been investigating somebody, fun stuff really. Unfortunately, it is unknown what our detective found about who. You'll have to ask them, I can't tell you, something about attorney-client privilege or some shenanigans.

As the funeral for Pyure was prepared, a man in a mask ran in and started sewing him back together. In the end, it looked a little weird (our doctor obviously had some shoddy medical training), but he survived.

Nobody was Lynched
Pyure was wolfkilled, but was saved by the doctor. He's mostly fine now

Begin day 2