Filler Issue. Any help?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

HeWhoGameZ

Jul 29, 2019
Well I want to set a filler to flatten out this terrain. I set it up on a 64x64 area and use the flatten pattern. The filler turns green when I place the pattern in. Then when I put any form of power next to the filler it imediatly turns red and won't work. Any ideas?

Screenshots

voidreality

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having the same issue. I think the filler is thinking it's done or stuck on something in the area. In an area so big it's difficult to tell though. Im going to try mffs to remove all the water in the area. Maybe that will help? Anyone know?

39cluesEKAT

Jul 29, 2019
With that mode, the filler tries to fill from the bottom up. Check below your filler and make sure there are no caves.

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
If there is water or void (empty space / air) you should put dirt or stone or some other material for the filler to 'flatten' out the area. That's probably why the red is coming up. Also, it may just have issue with water/liquid. You may need to fill in the water first before it will cooperate.

BlackFire

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure all mobs are out of the way or it won't work. Also all the buildcraft machines get a little pissy with vines.