Filler Help

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Death-A-Lot

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all,

I am having a problem that I'm hoping you can help me with.

I am trying to use a filler to clear an area, the pattern is right and it does clear the area but I always lose the landmark by the Filler. Is the correct or am I doing something wrong?

AliveGhost

Jul 29, 2019
The filler will make the landmarks drop as items, so you can pick them up, similar to quarries.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk 2

Death-A-Lot

Jul 29, 2019
Most of them were dropping. yet the one by the filler was being destroyed.

I've just tried it again, yet this time I activated them all as I was going and I got them all back. Is this the correct way to actually do this?

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
The markers need to be activated to make their red-frame. Then when the filler is put down, the red frame is replaced with yellow and black frame and all of the markers pop free as items ready for you to pick up.

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
The markers need to be activated to make their red-frame. Then when the filler is put down, the red frame is replaced with yellow and black frame and all of the markers pop free as items ready for you to pick up.
Also, iirc if you leave the landmark floating on the ground and it's within the filler's boundaries, it will get destroyed like all of the other filler drops.

Reactions: Fuzzlewhumper

Death-A-Lot

Jul 29, 2019
Right so either I'm blind or dumb but surely the wiki could make it a bit clearer.

Sent from my SamsungS3 using Tapatalk 2