Fiber Optic to buildcraft connductive pipes HELP ME!!!!

fecba

Jul 29, 2019
I want to go between these two mods so I can stick to a MFE because that is what I am use to. Is there any other source of energy storage other than MFE MFSU BATBOX AND REDSTONE ENEREGY?

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know what mod pack you are on. If you are on Ultimate pack you can use the power converters mod. This mod allows the transfer of energy from one mod type to another. The only problem I have with it is the lack of Redpower2 support as there is no converter for blutricity. To use a converter in your case you need 3 blocks. IC consumer (there are 4 types depending how much power you want to feed it, LV-MV-HV-EV), Energy Bridge, and BC Producer. I would recommend the EV consumer so you can feed as much or as little power as needed without worrying about starving or overloading the system. Place down the Energy Bridge then place the IC consumer touching 1 of the 6 faces of the bridge. Wire IC Consumer into your power grid. Place BC Producer on 1 of the remaining 5 faces of the Bridge. Place Either cunductive pipes or redstone energy conduits on the BC producer(redstone energy conduits will cunduct BC power with out the possibility of exploding). Wire to whatever BC machines need power.

fecba

Jul 29, 2019
Im on yogcraft would it be the same? Also is it possible to use glass fiber optic? what is the order that the blocks go in so pipes to glass fiber? Could you give me the order of the blocks for the pipes

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
more info required as to what you wish to do, ic2 items mfsu/mfe/batbox all use eu, redstone cell is from thermal expansion & uses mj "buildcraft power" I dont use that pack but on checking I see that power converters are part of it !!, go check the wiki for info on said converters as I have not used them, from the limited info you gave thats about all I can say.

lazaruz76

Jul 29, 2019
He could do that but power converters are easier to setup and save space at the higher conversion levels