Whitelist Server Feedthecreep | Mindcrack V7 | Whitelist | Mature 25+ | Small Community |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

seawarriors

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:seawarriors
Rough playtime with timezone:2-4 a day eastern time toronto
Why you would like to join:i like ftb and what i see on you tube and wanna play with guys close to my age and learn ftb while i have fun

PapaMnky

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: papamnky
Rough playtime with timezone: I usually try to stream minecraft as well, but about 3-4 hours a day, more on weekends, eastern US time
Why you would like to join: I am trying to find a server to play on the forever alone single player gets to me with long play time.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft name: fergdawg69
rough playtime with timezone: 1 to 3 hours daily, more on my day's off usually central standard time U.S.
why would like to join: i get lonely playing with myself and would like to play with other people. i also do let's play just kind of started it to help with public speaking but it's more for fun.

purple goldfish

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: purple_goldfish
Rough playtime with timezone: UTC+0 (UK) about 3 hours a day after work, but I'm usually quite nocturnal
Why you would like to join: I've played quite a lot of direwolf20 pack alone, but it'd be nice to have a nice friendly community around my age to share/trade resources with. And since we're all matured players hopefully there'll be no griefing :) To be honest this would be my first time playing on a minecraft server, but I'm looking forward to it! I have decent knowledge of the major modpacks.

PattyCakeChamp

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: PattyCakeChamp
Rough playtime with timezone: EST few hours a night, I work 50+ hours a week
Why you would like to join: I've been trying to find a more mature community to play with consistently, most other "mature" servers I've tried aren't what I'm looking for. I know it says 25+ but I figured I'd submit an app anyways. I have played modded minecraft for well over a year now and are knowledgeable about most the mods in the pack.

lazythirdeye

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: lazythirdeye
Rough playtime with timezone: central time zone 5- 10 hours or more .
Why you would like to join: just looking for a good place to play and make new friends.

Surrealz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:Surrealz
Rough playtime with timezone:ESDT -5 Ottawa Around 5 - 8 hours a day (in the process making a YT career
Why you would like to join:Because i saw 25+. now ill explain myself in the next couple of phrases.

Why i Want to join is like i said am in the Process of making my youtube a career , in wich i need a stable & Friendly Server where my stuff won't be grief.

If there is anything you are not sure on my post or on myself feel free to add me on skype.

Or if your asking yourself what is my YT.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurrealzGaming?feature=mhee

Qancel

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Qancel
Rough playtime with timezone: Rouchly 1-2h/day depending on if I got the evening or morning shift. CET
Why you would like to join: I switched to FTB from tekkit yesterday and I thought to myself that some company on this grand journey of discovery would be excellent.

serverlist

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, great server you have, and I'd like to help get it more popular.

I just started a new server list website, which now supports Feed the Beast, that you might be interested. It is called The Server List.

You can find it at http://serverlist.us.

On The Server List, you can submit your server, just like any other top list website, but it's much better.

The management of the website CONSTANTLY listens to the feedback of the users, and always takes suggestions into account, so there are constantly new updates that are implemented, for your convenience. Unlike most other top list websites, the captcha isn't reCaptcha, it's a convenient and easy captcha. That's just one of the little conveniences we have.

Some of the features that show just how different we are, is our postback feature, which, if you don't have something like Votifier support, it will send data back to your website verifying someone's vote. For the longest time, server owners could not determine whether or not the user really voted before giving them rewards... now you can.

Another feature is our vote redirection. "What is that?", you might ask. Well, when a user attempts to vote for a server, and they have already voted in the past 12 hours, they are automatically redirected to the front page, informing them that their expiration has not yet come, AND telling them how many hours, minutes, and seconds are left until they can vote again. Pretty cool, huh?

In addition, another one of our greatest features is our description editor. A sleek, user-friendly editor is used when you edit the description of your server, with tools that enable you to edit your description in a What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) format. Add images with just a click, align, color, and highlight your text... embed youtube videos, and more!

Finally, a great feature is being able to see the all of the checks made on your server, including the status, time and date, and latency in milliseconds. This way, you can keep track of your server's online times, all the time!

I hope to see this amazing server up on The Server List, and thank you for your time.

sssssiiiiimon

Jul 29, 2019
So sorry guys. If the server goes down just tweet me @byrnersimon. I'll get it back up ASAP. My bad really sorry again.

Regarding resent applications. I'm sorry guys but the age limit is 25 I think it would be unfair to the guys if that rule was changed.

I know there are plenty more servers out there and hopefully you will be able to find one that suits you.

Thanks again for the app request.

mittelmeier

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: mittelmeier
Rough playtime with timezone: 2-3 hours a day or more, eastern time zone
Why you would like to join: I am part of a +25 and up Xbox clan and really enjoy the mature environment it makes and I've been looking for the same for Feed the Beast for a while now.