Whitelist Server Feedthecreep | Mindcrack V7 | Whitelist | Mature 25+ | Small Community |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

sssssiiiiimon

Jul 29, 2019
This is a friendly co-op server for matu players for ages 25 and over. We are running on a 2200 MB mcprohosting server. With up to 30 players. At the moment I only have it open to 15.

SERVER ADDRESS

feedthecreep.mcph.co:25738

-------------------------------------

Tweet me if you need me @byrnersimon

Server Rules:

Normal rules apply.
No Griefng.
This is a Co-Op server so sharing is caring.
One chunk loader per person

This is a whitelist server

To apply for whitelist

Minecraft name:
Why you would like to join:

None of the standard Mindcrack mods are disabled.
/sethome, /home are enabled for now.
Creeper damage is off and so is fire spread.

--Simon

thunder2277o

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: thunder2277o
Rough playtime with timezone: play time about 2-3 a day .central time
Why you would like to join: been looking for a server that has just started, so i can advance in the mods with most people in the server.

McOwnage

Jul 29, 2019
Hi ign gibboxox 32 years old and my partner ign Sexgoddess 27 years old playtime 1-4 hours weekdays and a bit more or less on the weekends from australia i think its gmt +930 been looking now for a couple of days for a mindcrack server thats reasonably new thats mature. So yeah i havent applied for many as decent ones like yours are a rare and fill quick i like that nothing is altered in the pack and creeper grief disabled nice thank you hope to hear from you soon.

IHaveOneIQ

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: IHaveOneIQ
Rough playtime with timezone: 2+ daily if server is up, Pacific Standard
Why you would like to join: I have been in a few servers and they all are not stable, would like to be in a stable server with mature people.

Call_Me_Dejaja

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Call_Me_Dejaja
Rough playtime with timezone: Evenings CST
Why you would like to join: Been playing MC for about a year and just tried FTB, looking for a mature FTB survival co-op server.

swemoney

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: swemoney
Rough playtime with timezone: Mostly late nights. I work from home, though, so anytime I feel the itch, really.
Why you would like to join: Been hosting some small servers for a couple of friends and would like a little larger group to play with.

DrPhant0m

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: DrPhant0m
Rough playtime with timezone:
Why you would like to join: Try to find a nice server to play

rhinohawk

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: rhinohawk
Rough playtime with timezone: 20+ a week in central time zone
Why you would like to join:want to try ftb with other people

Grufzar

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Grufzar
Rough playtime with timezone: 20+ hours a week/PST
Why you would like to join: Would love to learn more about FTB and the mindcrack pack with a community of mature people. I just started playing around with mindcrack about a week ago and have fallen in love with it. I have been playing single player for sometime now building intricate machines but would like to experience this and learn more about FTB/mindcrack on a stable server with people.

Lightholder

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Lightholder
Rough playtime with timezone: I've been playing for about half a year for about 20 hours a week in the evenings (eastern time)
Why you would like to join: I'm addicted to tech mods. I've been playing solo the whole time but enjoy watching youtube videos of SMP and want to play that way.

sssssiiiiimon

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys will add tonight. Was just waiting for the ram upgrade. It went through yesterday.

Will post here later.

Grunguk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Grungi
Rough Playtime with timezone: GMT; evenings and weekends.
Why you would like to join: To play FTB cooperatively with people of a similar age and mindset.

hungsolo61

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:hungsolo61
Rough playtime with timezone: Central Time US. week days.
Why you would like to join: Looking for a grief free server to have fun and exciting adventures.

Iron Steve

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Ironsteve
Rough playtime with timezone: Evenings and weekends. Mountain time (Alberta)
Why you would like to join: I've been playing since alpha, mostly solo. I ran a vanilla server for a few months, but found that although I enjoyed playing multiplayer, I don't enjoy being the one who has to deal with the drama. I want to join a server where I can just relax and play the game with people my age, and not have to be the one who runs things. I'm somewhat new to Mindcrack ftb. I've been playing for two weeks now so I'm still learning.

AlbertLooper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AlbertLooper

Rough playtime with timezone: Too much. But usually central time: between 6 pm and 2 am.
Why you would like to join: I really like the co-op nature of the server and being able to hang out with 30 y/o geezers so I feel young again.

Odenite

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: odenite
Rough playtime with timezone: central time zone, few hours a night and a ton on weekends
Why you would like to join: sadly my last server has closed and i want a mature server so there is more respect for everyone in general.

Earnan

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Earnan
Rough playtime with timezone: mountain, at least 2-3hrs/day and more on weekends
Why you would like to join: I like the idea of a mature server, love the minecrack mod pack
I had a question as well, are there any youtubers on the server? and would you mind if i recorded a bit if i am accepted?