Whitelist Server | Feed The Narwhal | FTB Unleashed | Whitelist 24/7 | 24 Slots | 14+ (Mature) | Survival |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

fbeatnik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: freaknikbeatnik
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): freaknikbeatnik
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? veteran
Why should i add you? i love a good community im descent with aesthetic building but i love making complex machines
What are you good at? im good with most every mod i have decent experience with lua and i love making rail systems
What are you like (For example personality)? im frriendly and have never had a problem getting along with people on previous servers
Country/State: us west virginia
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why no
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? i would want space time teleportation so i could be a living tardis cause i could see all the wonders of time and space
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? not at the moment im waiting for my new computer

SuperMAngelis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mam07
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): N/A
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Somewhat in between, I wouldn't say that i'm the FTB master but I am pretty good.
Why should i add you? If I am whitelisted I would be happy to help out with server builds (Ex. Community EXP grinders, Community EU/MJ recharging system, and so on.)
What are you good at? I am pretty good at some of the forestry mod items (Mostly tree and bee breading)
What are you like (For example personality)? I would say im pretty out going. If anyone on the server needed help I would happy to help them out. Also I am pretty good to get along with. I have never made an enemy.
Country/State: California, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why. Nope, and never plan to.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I would like to fly so that I can see the world around me.
Am I a youtuber, and upload FTB. Nope

iLaars

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man, I'd like to apply for two players

IGN: iLaars
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): lars.lie3
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I'd call myself a veteran
Why should i add you? I'm a nice and creative guy
What are you good at? Mechanical stuff, semi good at building
What are you like (For example personality)? friendly, likes to have fun :)
Country/State: Norway/Vestfold
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why : Never
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Flying ftw
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I have a channel, might upload FTB in the future

IGN: Mrsvartsund
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): tarjei.svartsund
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? He's quite a good player :)
Why should i add you? He's a nice guy and a very good builder, creative as well
What are you good at? building and thaumcrafting ;)
What are you like (For example personality)? Very funny guy , likes to have fun and play FTB
Country/State:Norway/Vestfold
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why : never
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? flying I think
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? nope

Dyerb

Jul 29, 2019
Server is up, but you'll need version 1.1.1 of Unleashed, there's a dropdown in the Launcher that you can select what version.

CaptainTacos1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:CaptainTacos1

Skype Name (Optional but recommended):captaintacos12

Are you new to FTB or a veteran? veteran

Why should i add you? I've always liked playing on servers and am a nice guy and i can help people out with most of there problems and can help with whatever you would need.

What are you good at? i am a builder and i like to make functional and cool things

What are you like (For example personality)? I'm very vocal. like if i have a problem with something ill say something. But I'm nice to people unless they start messing with me alot or break my stuff then i get mad.

Country/State:USA/Ohio

Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Yes. They trapped me in a box when i first joined to mess with me i tried to break out and they banned me for greifing.

If you could have any super power what would it be and why? read peoples minds

Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? Yes

dragoonerx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dragoonerx
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): dragoon3r
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Totally new ^^
Why should i add you? Because its nice to start something new with the help of nice people
What are you good at? Im good at building bridges, towers, gardens, decorative stuff, castles & kinda magical / fantasy / medieval stuff
What are you like (For example personality)? I'm a kind, calm and kinda shy person, dont really like to speak with people that I dont know. But if im getting closer to people im actually pretty talkactive.
Country/State: Germany/Niedersachsen (I think im the first german?)
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Never got banned on servers. Maybe im a bit too shy ^^
If you could have any super power super power what would it be and why? Heal people of all diseases (I'm just too nice)
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? Could get started everytime soon. ^^

johnathancale

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:WITHERBOSSMAN
Skype name: johnathan cale
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I'm somewht new but somewhat notnew to FTB.
Why should i add you? You should add me because i'm awsome at survival and I think it will be lots of fun to play 2gether.
What are you good at? I'm good at PVE,survival,building houses,and designing houses.
What are you like(for example personallity)? Me i'm a very calm but outgoing person and i can get very very talkative at times.
Country/State: Porter,Texas
Have you ever been banned from a server and if so why? I've never been banned at all.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I would have the power to summon tons of tamed ocelots to scare away all the creepers.
Are you a youtuber, do you upload videos of FTB? yes i am a youtuber I just started making youtube videos, if i get white-listed i'll start making ftb videos i've just been waiting for more than just me to start doing FTB.

TheRussianNarwal

Jul 29, 2019
well guys on that last crash there was a fatal world error which has rendered the world unusable[DOUBLEPOST=1375738745][/DOUBLEPOST]:mad::(

TheRussianNarwal

Jul 29, 2019
well there is no solution it means the world has to be put down and there will be a reset

ok now i know that sucks but i have some quetions like what should the game plan be where are we going to live stuff like that and if you have any good seeds throw them at me

Dyerb

Jul 29, 2019
Anychance you'd be able to keep the Player.data? I almost finished researching thaumcraft and it's a bitch if I have to start over.