Whitelist Server | Feed The Narwhal | FTB Unleashed | Whitelist 24/7 | 24 Slots | 14+ (Mature) | Survival |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

vxntage

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Vxntage
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): I'd rather not give this out in public. I can give it to you via PM if you wish
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I have a good amount of experience
Why should i add you? I'm respectful towards other players and I like to have fun
What are you good at? being the best
What are you like (For example personality)? Laid back, yet sporadic
Country/State: USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I'd want the ability to read peoples minds
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? Not a youtuber. I do stream on twitch.tv though.

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xSimplename
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): Don't have
Are you new to FTB or a veteran?Veteran
Why should i add you? I could help out with a few things, build wise
What are you good at? Building
What are you like (For example personality)? I like to keep to myself
Country/State: Australia
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? Nope
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Flying, easy to get around
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? Nope

luca

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: luca2849
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): N/A
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Well i've played FTB since the 1.2.5 challenge maps so I would say veteran.
Why should i add you? Because I have lots of experience with the mods currently in FTB Unleashed and I could help people out or help make a shared liquids or machine room.
What are you good at? Im good at automating intricate systems to make them fully automatic.
What are you like (For example personality)? Im a rational person with a good sense of humor
Country/State: Wales / United Kingdom (most people dont know what Wales is)
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why - Not that I know of
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I would like to fly because you would never be late for anything.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? Neither

luca

Jul 29, 2019
and I have an idea about a nexus, we could make a void age and make a huge fancy library with the books in there and use bibliocraft stuff to make it look good

danieledward

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Danieledward
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): I don't have a Skype account yet, but will be more than willing to grab one :)
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? A vet, of course ;)
Why should i add you? I am for the most part a lone wolf, but do love to come by and see other's creations. I'd like to bring friendliness and experience to the server.
What are you good at? I'm good at taking my time and being OCD with blocks lol
What are you like (For example personality)? Quiet, laid back, friendly
Country/State: Canada/BC
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Telekenesis, cause that would be fun!
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No, although I have thought about it.

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wekmor
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): I'll pm you my name :b
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Played FTB since January so I would say I'm a veteran. I'm also familiar with pretty much everything in vanilla minecraft since I played since beta 1.2 or 1.3
Why should i add you? I'm very community-minded building stuff that everyone can use (e.g. farms or something)
What are you good at? I'm good with building technical stuff, getting better at building aesthetic pleasing stuff tho
What are you like (For example personality)? I'm a mature player, not freaking out and swearing all the time
Country/State: Germany
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Travel back in time *-*
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? Not yet, I might get better internet soon, but until this happens, no.

Jackyboy051

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Jackyboy051
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):Jackyboy051
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? veteran
Why should i add you? You should add me because i am a calm peaceful player who likes to join servers to have fun!
What are you good at? IC2, Redpower, Parts of Forestry, Stevescarts, Thaumcraft, Modular Power Suits, Railcraft, Soulshards, Modular Force Field systems(MFFS), Tinkers Construct.
What are you like (For example personality)? I am a Kind Friendly Person, who likes to help people in any way possible.
Country/State:UK
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why. I have never been banned from a server
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Super speed
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I am not a youtuber but i do have a youtube account and i am thinking about starting to upload FTB videos.

Narkomantra

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Narkomantra
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): Kolotyty
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I know many mods pretty well
Why should i add you? I can bring my personality and Minecraft skills to your server
What are you good at? In game: tech&building, outside the game: basketball, school, IT
What are you like (For example personality)? I'm very mild, I am almost never angry. I think I'm a good person who likes to help
Country/State: Poland
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: In Minecraft never
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Knowing answer to any possible question
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No, I don't and I don't think i could do it

waldanno

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Autista_SvK
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): rolisko
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I have played the Ultimate pack for around 4 months now I think so I'm pretty familiar with FTB.
Why should i add you? I am a friendly fellow and I love providing help other players, should they need any, so I think I would be a nice addition to your small & friendly community.
What are you good at? I love building in-game and exploring/conquering dungeons. In RL I have a part-time job as a translator(natural talent for languages I guess).
What are you like (For example personality)? Generally I'm really friendly and sometimes trollish, but I can get really upset if someone tries to argue with me on something I know I'm right about.
Country/State: Czech Republic
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: No I have never been banned on any server.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I guess I would love to have a teleportation powers since my soon-to-be wife spends a lot of time abroad due to her studies.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No I am not, but I would love to start once I make enough money to get a better PC.

Thyvo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Thyvo
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): I only use my skype for professional reasons nothing game related
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I have been playing with mods before FTB came out, had my own server with friends a while back
Why should i add you? I'm a calm person, moost of the time a lone wolf but love to help on community projects
What are you good at? mostly the technolocial stuff and automatisation
What are you like (For example personality)? As I mentioned before, I'm a calm person, no sign of childish behavior
Country/State: Belgium (GMT +1)
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: nope
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Knowing answer to any possible question
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I have a youtube account but I don't upload any minecraft or game related content
Past servers: I played a few months on the nishcraft server from nishtown, stopped playing minecraft for some time after that but now I'm back, had my private (irl friends only) server​
Hobbys: Snowboarding, Diving, Skydiving, parties, Music festivals, DJ'ing​

darkreapa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: darkreapa
Skype Name: darkreap3r
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I'd say I'm a veteran, I have played for a good 4 months now, and played tekkit before, so I know basically every mod.
Why should I add you? I'm a friendly guy, I try my best to get on with other people and sort out any problems I may have with people. I don't enjoy griefing or being griefed and I don't really try PvP, only if I have to. Even though I'm not really a skilled builder in terms of aesthetics, I am a lot better at making complex machines and systems and solving problems.
What are you good at? Well, as I said, I'm very good with machines and big systems, but I'm also good at adventuring, exploring and mining. I know lots of tricks for minecraft as I have played it since around Beta 1.1.
What are you like? I'm a nice and friendly guy, very peaceful and often quiet, but I do have a sense of humour and can take a joke. I do try and make friends wherever possible, and don't really like getting in to arguments, however I find debates a lot more fun.
Country/State: England.
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? No, if you need proof, click here
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I would have to pick invisibility, because sure flying is cool, but you can still be seen! You can't fly in to a store, steal something and get away with it, but with invisibility you can. You also can't just sneak around an enemy in a fight if you have, say, super strength, but with invisibility you can!
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? Afraid not.

Last edited:

tennisfan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tennisfan
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): I would prefer to give it to you over a pm if I am accepted.
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I'm a veteran, I have been playing since the release, and have played on a few servers.
Why should i add you? I'm a friendly community member and a helpful person. I am quite experienced in most of the mods, and I would be happy to help people with them if they are confused. I enjoy community events and projects, and I love the idea of everyone sticking around spawn for a while.
What are you good at? My specialties are thaumcraft, bee's, tree's, machines, and building. One of my favorite things in ftb is to build with all the different block types.
What are you like (For example personality)? I'm a friendly person, who really enjoys playing tennis and talking to people, I don't get mad when people prank me, and I have a great sense of humor.
Country/State: USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why I have never been banned on a server before.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Power over time and space. I mean, with time and space, you could kinda do anything.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I plan on doing so within the next month.

RandomBlocksGaming

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ICON_ELEMENTZ
Skype Name (Optional but recommended):RandomBlocksGaming
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I am new to unleashed but I am not new to FTB
Why should i add you? I am nice and friendly person
What are you good at? I am good at mining and grabing supplies
What are you like (For example personality)? I help others who are are in need
Country/State:USA
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why? no
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? To time travel
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?Yes I am, but if you want me to upload video's or make a series for the sever I will

dus998

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dus998
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): None, i play on linux and prefer teamspeak tho if you hosted a ts server i would get on
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? veteran
Why should i add you? i'm looking for a good server to play on and this looks good
What are you good at? building and helping others with their builds
What are you like (For example personality)? helpful, and not a teamer, i go solo most times
Country/State: US, KS
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? flight, cause i could go anywhere
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? i am a youtuber, i want to upload videos of FTB on this server but that'll have to wait until i get a new comp

made1nquebec

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Made1nquebec
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): same
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? long time tekkit player and 6 month with FTB
Why should i add you? because im tired of playing alone
What are you good at? tech building
What are you like (For example personality)? patient
Country/State: montreal Canda
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why no
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? i dont know batman doesnt have any power and he's still cool
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? no

donbaba

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Donbaba
Skype Name: I will tell you ingame. I dont want to post it here
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Veteran. Started with the first versions of technic pack
Why should i add you? I know most of the math behind the machines and pipes
What are you good at? Using a lot of mods for darms and stuff and not only the typical
What are you like ? I dont like to build together with another person but i help whenever i can. Basicly im friendly person :)
Country/State: Germany
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: As far as i know not
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I would have the powers of zeus because throwing lighnings around is just badass
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? no

Dyerb

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dyerb01

Skype Name (Optional but recommended): I'll tell you in a Pm or something.

Are you new to FTB or a veteran: Veteran

Why should i add you: Been looking for a nice server and community for a while now, I'm pretty active and can help you with suggestions and what not.

What are you good at: I enjoy the thaumcraft/exploring side of FTB, so I'd be going into Thaumcraft, Twilight Forest, ExtraBees ect.
What are you like (For example personality): I'd say I'm a nice guy, though I do enjoy building alone for certain things, but group projects are always fun.

Country/State: I live in the United Kingdom.

Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: I have, banned back in May for the following reasons; Duping, Griefing, Cheating, Rudeness. I can assure you only one was true, I used the dupe exploit back in FTB 1.1.2 with the canvas bag but because I like to enjoy my own space I was blame for these other things. First of all I planned to set up alone but heard the rest of the community were building at a village so I went and joined them, picked out a village house and starting placing my machines down, log off, come back and my house had been changed around, walls were knocked down and my machines were moved, no one had told me anything about this so I moved the machines back, but left the building how it was. Next day I decided to build some lasers for an assembly table since we had been talking about it for a while and apparently one of the other people was already in the process of building the lasers but was taking a very long time, so I built 9 (Legitly) and placed them around the assembly table, causing me to knock down some of my own house to fit them, log out for a few hours and come back, the lasers were gone and the area I had knocked out was restored, I asked around and apparently I had stolen the lasers to put in my own house because the guy who was making the lasers at the time "lost" them, which is a complete joke, with this I just left the server and was later banned.

If you could have any super power what would it be and why: Probably flight, I'd love to fly around places, not having to worry about getting from one place to another, no need to worry about getting a car or insurance and all that crap. I'd think it be quite peaceful.

Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB?: I am not, I tried streaming once but stopped.

MaxPerpoli123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MaxPerpoli123
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): I'll tell you some other time. Don't want to tell it here.
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? Veteran
Why should i add you? I'm a great builder and will not grief or bully anyone.
What are you good at? I'm very good at Industrialcraft/Buildcraft and know a little about bees/forestry, thaumcraft, and tinkers construct.
What are you like (For example personality)? I'm fun and nice to be around and I'm very helpful. If you need help I'll help.
Country/State: US California
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Probably the power to fly so I can get to places easier.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? I do but i haven't been lately. If I get on this server I'll most definitely make a series on it.

DiabloSouls

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DiabloSouls.
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): DiabloSouls.
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? I could say i'm veteran.
Why should i add you? Cause i'd love to play with other people and build new stuff.
What are you good at? I'm actually good at evrything.
What are you like (For example personality)? I like playing games, play footbal and I also love programming. I like going outside tho.
Country/State: Slovenija. (Europe).
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: I think i was banned one time. It was cause I killed 1 person.
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? I could take super powers from other people. Why? Cause i'd dominate evry superpower person. :D
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? No , I quited with it.

tyler0184

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tyler0184
Skype Name (Optional but recommended): Will make one
Are you new to FTB or a veteran? More vet than new
Why should i add you? On pretty frequently, mature, helpful.
What are you good at? Decent looking builds. Not destroying the over world.
What are you like (For example personality)? Helpful, sarcastic. I like tech and the medical field.
Country/State: USA, MN
Have you ever been banned from a server before and if so why: No
If you could have any super power what would it be and why? Be able to jump off tall things and not get hurt. For attention mostly.
Are you a youtuber, Do you upload Videos of FTB? Nope