Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: monkeybrains591
What is your Timezone?:Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:no
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 10 hours
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: beat the ender dragon in multiplayer
FTB Experience?:all 1.5.2 packs and onward
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: no
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: iv been looking for a server and people to team up with.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: a fun multiplayer experience

What will you be bringing to our server?: my knowledge of mods(tech), and semi-decent building skills

Other information you would like to add about yourself:

Any questions you would like to ask:
In-Game Username: rosscam
What is your Timezone?: +10 GMT
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 1 - 2 hours / day work 50 hours a week now
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: yes
FTB Experience?: yes
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: was fairly active before it was shut down for awhile and when it came back i had just started working so couldnt play

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: fun

What will you be bringing to our server?: overall knowledge of mods though might be 2 versions behind

Both Accepted, Register on our forums, and request the modpack code from the proper thread.

Bobblybook

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Bobblybook
What is your Timezone?: GMT+10
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope, never!
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Depends if I feel like playing MC :D If I do, I'll be on multiple hours per day.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Not much. I played a little when it was in beta but got bored quite fast. Picked it back up with Tekkit.
FTB Experience?: Played since the start of FTB, have played quite a bit of mindcrack and hardmode packs. Really like the challenge!
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yup
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Of course :)

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Looking for a stable, reliable server, without excessive mods. Respectful, relaxed community to play with.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun! It's really demoralizing to spend hours building a base to have the map reset, or people building so many excessive machines that the lag is unplayable. I want somewhere quiet and fun to play, while relaxing with others.. no drama, no fuss.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I'm a friendly guy and I'm usually pretty quiet. I enjoy helping others or offering advice on mods which I have knowledge about (eg. all of them, except maybe new ones). I really like creative base designs and building to reduce lag. I'm also very against nether lava pumping or destroying the environment (quarry outside of mining world, cutting down all the trees and not replanting, etc).

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I really like to take the hard road to reach a goal I set for myself, eg. if I decide to run my base off cherries and glowstone, I will make a beeline for that tech and survive on charcoal and cobbletech until I get there. It's seems a little frustrating but I enjoy the experience :)

Any questions you would like to ask: Nope! If something comes up I will ask.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I haven't really moderated any servers, mostly because nobody has asked me to. I think it would be quite enjoyable. I've been opped on a FTB but never actually had to do anything, so I'm pretty sure that doesn't count.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Yes, some SQL, though a year or two ago so probably rusty. Java also yes, HTML not directly, but you pick up enough just from reading since it's so common around the net ^_^
How well do you know linux? Not great, not terrible. I used openSUSE on my laptop a few years back but it died and I haven't had a need to reinstall it. I don't know python but I enjoy the OS as a whole.

jaught

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:jaught1999
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: I have never been banned from a server.
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I would be on a good bit, but cant say for how long.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I'm a good miner, love redstone but terrible with it :(
FTB Experience?: I know a good bit of IC2
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: I dont have a microphone yet, but I'm working on some money.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: I hereby agree to the rules and guidelines

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I would like to be on a good server with good members and staff

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: New friends on server while I play

What will you be bringing to our server?: I'm not sure what I can bring to the server

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm a nice person, but i'm a little shy at first till i get to know people.

Any questions you would like to ask: I have no question i can think of at the moment.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Bobblybook
What is your Timezone?: GMT+10
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope, never!
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Depends if I feel like playing MC :D If I do, I'll be on multiple hours per day.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Not much. I played a little when it was in beta but got bored quite fast. Picked it back up with Tekkit.
FTB Experience?: Played since the start of FTB, have played quite a bit of mindcrack and hardmode packs. Really like the challenge!
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Of course :)

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Looking for a stable, reliable server, without excessive mods. Respectful, relaxed community to play with.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun! It's really demoralizing to spend hours building a base to have the map reset, or people building so many excessive machines that the lag is unplayable. I want somewhere quiet and fun to play, while relaxing with others.. no drama, no fuss.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I'm a friendly guy and I'm usually pretty quiet. I enjoy helping others or offering advice on mods which I have knowledge about (eg. all of them, except maybe new ones). I really like creative base designs and building to reduce lag. I'm also very against nether lava pumping or destroying the environment (quarry outside of mining world, cutting down all the trees and not replanting, etc).

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I really like to take the hard road to reach a goal I set for myself, eg. if I decide to run my base off cherries and glowstone, I will make a beeline for that tech and survive on charcoal and cobbletech until I get there. It's seems a little frustrating but I enjoy the experience :)

Any questions you would like to ask: Nope! If something comes up I will ask.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I haven't really moderated any servers, mostly because nobody has asked me to. I think it would be quite enjoyable. I've been opped on a FTB but never actually had to do anything, so I'm pretty sure that doesn't count.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Yes, some SQL, though a year or two ago so probably rusty. Java also yes, HTML not directly, but you pick up enough just from reading since it's so common around the net ^_^
How well do you know linux? Not great, not terrible. I used openSUSE on my laptop a few years back but it died and I haven't had a need to reinstall it. I don't know python but I enjoy the OS as a whole.

Accepted, Register on our forums and request the modpack code in the appropriate thread.

Bowsercraft117

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Bowsercraft117
What is your Timezone?: Gmt+1 I life in Holland
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes.
If Yes, why?: By cleaning a sand penis someone made in front of my house. The guy who did is was OP on that server :/
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Probably 1 hour per day.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Yes. Played a lot single and multi. Mostly Survival.
FTB Experience?: A bit. Played FTB Unleashed but I am still noob :)
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: I have a mic, TeamSpeak I will install.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: I do. I will not grief or steal from people.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Because I want people to help me out with my FTB experience, because I'm still a noob maybe you guys can help me out. And I want to have a non cheaty survival :).

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More FTB knowledge and some friends.

What will you be bringing to our server?: A guy who wants to help people with their doings.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I am depressive and just want a good time with other people.

Any questions you would like to ask: Do you have any banned items and do you have Biomes O' Plenty installed?

Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I was a Moderator on a server called Armadacraft. Unfortunatly Cpt. Sparklez stopped it :/
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience: Nope. I can learn stuff if I need to.
How well do you know linux: Nope. I have windows 8.1 on my laptop. I do know it is a pretty good system.

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: wackoman6789
What is your Timezone?:
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes but a long time ago
If Yes, why?:greif which was me getting back on a guy cause he tnted my place
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 2-4 hours a week maybe more if no school
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: ever since 1.8.1
FTB Experience?: ever since it came out
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:yes i do

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:my old server seems to be closing down because the server hasn't been up for awhile :(

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: friends playtime

What will you be bringing to our server?:experience help i'm good with people

Other information you would like to add about yourself:not much

Any questions you would like to ask: is this like a big server were you have to go far away just to find a nice spot?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: yes i was basically a unofficial mod on this one server which closed down a long time ago
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? none
How well do you know linux? not every well i always use windows :/

Brobocon

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: brobocon
Timezone: -7:00 MTS
I have never been banned from a minecraft server
I will be one the server about 15-20 hours per week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience: i,ve been playing since 1.2 beta ish
FTB Experience: started to use ftb around 1.5.2
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3:Yes (Steel series Siberia v2)
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines:Yes

I would like to join Feed the Machine because most minecraft servers especially modded ones have a lot of restrictions whether its banned items from a mod author ability to use the features the mod has to offer or its give them 10$ a month to use the mods they support. where smaller white listed servers like yours (Feed The Machine) there is more access to use the mods in the pack and to fully utilise them as the authors intended.

I'm looking to to be apart of this community of individuals who enjoy playing minecraft in an environment where we all know each other and appreciate one another where we look to improve every thing that the game can offer, that is what i'm looking to gain from playing on this server

What will you be bringing to our server: an awesome minecraft fan who would share his input on every situation that comes up

Other information/Extra Info
- i am currently learning java which im going to use what to hopefully make a great mod (ie TE, Thaumcraft, IC2 ect) for minecraft or join a modding team

Last edited:

MythicProduct

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: pringalls01
Age: 17, but will be 18 by the end of this coming month. I know that it says you're a mature server, but I've been on a mature server before and I have no problems with anything, well, mature. :p
What is your Timezone?: Eastern Standard Time, or EST.
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No I have not.
If Yes, why?: N/A
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Usually I can be online an hour or two every weeknight, and two to four hours on Saturday or Sunday. I would approximate anywhere from 9-18 hours a week.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I've played vanilla MC since around the first Beta release. I played strictly vanilla until the FTB beta packs came out, then I played a combo of both. Around when Ultimate Pack came out, I lost all interest in vanilla. Although I usually test out new snapshots...
FTB Experience?: I played casually around when the beta packs came out. Before then I had played Technic, though not that much. I started playing heavily when the Ultimate Pack came out.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes I do!
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Definitely so. I don't really think I'm an ass-hat, but I guess you can be the judge of that. :p

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I usually play on a different server, but it's usually vacant, and with the way it's setup, it gets very stale after a while. I'm looking for change, and a good kind of change. Feed the Machine sounds like it would be a good change of pace.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I'm looking to gain freedom from my long bouts with boredom, and to make some friends along the way!

What will you be bringing to our server?: I can be funny and witty at times, I've been told my laugh can cure diseases, and I always try to be very helpful to anyone that asks me for anything. I wouldn't consider myself the best builder in the world, but I can build something pretty.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I like long walks on the Beach biome, picnics under a Greatwood Tree at sunset, and a nice, long drink of a Bucket of Milk.

Any questions you would like to ask: Do you feel lucky, punk?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack:
I haven't ever been an Op or a Mod, but usually on servers that I participate in, I help as much as I can. I'm usually referred to to people who need questions answered, and I always do my best to help anyone and everyone.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? A little bit of Java, and I know -some- HTML; I could code up a basic to semi-complex webpage, but beyond that, nothing.
How well do you know linux? I have a little bit of experience with Linux, but not enough to make my own flavor. I can work with it, but I can't re-write it.

BadSkull5000

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: BadSkull5000
What is your Timezone?:pacific Time (US)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:No
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):1 hour+ a day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Not As Good As FTB
FTB Experience?: Awesome
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes. (Type: Turtle Beach PX22)
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: It is the first private pack I'm joining, and hope its the best.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Amazingness

What will you be bringing to our server?: Friendship and awesomeness

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I am 100% trusted. Not just a drug dealer getting chased by the cops with pink hair and red shoes.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I have not been a mod or OP before, but if I do, I'll be one of the best out there.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? None
How well do you know linux?None

TheNoxis

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: LmSd2000
What is your Timezone? East Europe
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 2 hours a day and all the week end
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Good in factions
FTB Experience?: Starter
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I playes in servers with normal players, but now i want a better experience
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I want to be the best
What will you be bringing to our server?: Finding allies and cool people
Other information you would like to add about yourself: I make some videos on Youtube so im gonna film sometimes

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: VoidsWrath mod pack,Hexxit mod pack
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? No
How well do you know linux? I play on a linux laptop

Beraias

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Beraias
What is your Timezone?: Central US time
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I can dedicate roughly 4-7 hours a day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since 1.1
FTB Experience?: approx. 6 months to a year by this point?
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:
yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I really want to play with mature adults who know basic online Etiquette and to make some new friends.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A decent place to play where I can learn new tricks to certain mods and generally have a good time on TS

What will you be bringing to our server?: Nearly daily play, a very friendly attitude and a willingness to help anyone and everyone

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm just a friendly player.. I can't code anything.

Any questions you would like to ask: I really need to know if this can be run with 32 bit java. Unfortunatly that's all I have.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I co owned Azercraft (smal little vanilla server) was an admin on Paul's FTB unleashed server.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? that makes my brain hurt just thinking about it.. so none.
How well do you know linux?
not that well

MrSilverGamerz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: MrSilverGamerz
What is your Timezone?: +1; Rome; Italy
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:no
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): day 3/4 hours
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I play minecraft vanilla servers, about 2 years
FTB Experience?: about 2 years
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:no
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: i want join with another people

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: mmh... to play and to have a good time together

What will you be bringing to our server?: my friends

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I love Direwolf20's videos[DOUBLEPOST=1393855552][/DOUBLEPOST]--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: i had a lot of small little server in minecraft vanilla and ftb
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? none
not that well

TheSettler

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: _TheSettler_
What is your Timezone?: +1
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: I guess
If Yes, why?:Jokes on my/our pvp map practice server
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I am a dedicated guy, and have little to do after work.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: since alpha
FTB Experience?: since lanuch
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: sure

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Have not played for awhile now, and sudenly i got this idea of restarting ftb. sadly my old server is dead now.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: funn times, whith firends i hope to meet. and inprove my programing.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Tons of cool stuff manly using Computercraft to build stuff for funn, fuction and design.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Not realy
Any questions you would like to ask: Not realy

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Yea, a lot of it. Owner, co-owner, Admin, Mod, Plugin Manager u name it. Vanila, moded, bukit and Gmod
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Yes, Yes and Yes
How well do you know linux? Absolutely noting

Wolfzie

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:Wolfzie
What is your Timezone?: Central
If Yes, why?: n/a
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):40+
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Yes
FTB Experience?: yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: It looks like a modpack that i will enjoy.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Entertainment.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Fun, Structures, and of course, Machines :p

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Im 28 i dont do drama i just build and have fun. and gotta have my machines.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Previous server owner "New World, Tech World 2 and Monster."
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? yes
How well do you know linux? Not At All.

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: thomboy90
What is your Timezone?: GMT+1 (netherlands)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nopes
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): everyday a few hours
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: since the alpha came out
FTB Experience?: iam playing modded minecraft since minecraft Beta 1.4
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yup
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: of course i do

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: to make friends, have fun, and help people

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: friends and fun

What will you be bringing to our server?: a player who can help others, is active and in for a joke :D

Munchies55

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Munchies55

What is your Timezone?: UTC/GMT +10 hours

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes

If Yes, why?: I know that sounds really bad but it was only because no one was playing on the server any more and I got really bored so I did a little griefing, yes I know that extremely immature but I was 11 and I realise how stupid that was now. Please don't skip over this because of that. :D (at least I was honest)

How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): about 4 hours a day. Sometimes I skip a day here and there.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have played since 1.8 beta and probably put in 600+ hours.... (wow I should get out more often)
I have also hosted my own server from home for a few friends.

FTB Experience?: I have played since the ultimate pack and played about 400+ hours. I have been on a server with some friends, but i dislike the latest mod-packs they are playing, so I went looking for a new server.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, I have a very good microphone.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes, I agree.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Looking for a new server that does have IC and BC (unlike latest FTB modpacks) and it sounds like a great community.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Pure enjoyment, and a way to waste some time that I have to much of. Creative outlet as well.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I would like to think I have a nice sense of humour and I am fairly experienced with IC and BC.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Erm... i like cake and cookies... (maybe ill make a factory...), and with all these questions there isn't much else to say.

Your website link on this forum doesn't work, it just says 'Error 404 not found'. Am I doing something wrong?

I don't know anything about the modding stuff. :D

Last edited:

catalinus

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
whoMSI

What is your Timezone?:
UTC/GMT +2 hours

Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
Not even once :3.

How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):
Two to three hours a day, but I may be skipping a day here and there.

Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:
I am playing Minecraft since beta 1.7.3.

FTB Experience?:
I have some months' experience in FTB.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes, I do.

Yes, I do.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:
You put the | Mature | tag in the title of the thread, and that is something that greatly interests me.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
In a nutshell; having a good time.

What will you be bringing to our server?:
I always try to help where and when I can.

There is not much to say about me. I'm a typical gamer guy.

I will probably use Mr. Google to answer this after I post, but are there any let's plays on this server/mod-pack?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack:

Yes, I have Op experience on Vanilla, and on games in general.

MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?
Not at the moment, I'm planning to get into Java and MySQL this summer.

Potato

Last edited:

Tarmunora

Jul 29, 2019
I forgot that I got whitelisted a while back, and am finally joining, but I'm going to fill out an application for my friend, because he's not on Skype right now for me to send him the link. :)
Also, your website link appears to be broken on the OP
In-Game Username: Dixoncase
What is your Timezone?: US Central
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Once.
If Yes, why?: The owner of that server just started banning literally everyone for no reason.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): No clue, anywhere from an hour a day to like, 5 on weekends or something like that.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: He's been playing since... Beta 1.5 at least
FTB Experience?: Since the start, but went on and off for a looooong while.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: He has a microphone, but I don't think he does VOIP with people he hasn't met IRL

He should, but I'll edit this with confirmation later today.
To play on the same server as me.:p But really, to play on a solid FTB server for once.
Fun, and if we have Gregtech or similar, a sense of accomplishment for doing otherwise basic things.
Himself? I honestly have no clue.
He's a guy.
Nope.
--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Same as me, all servers where we might've been mods went poof.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Nope
Enough to (barely) harden unsecured networks and workstations.[DOUBLEPOST=1402247825][/DOUBLEPOST]I forgot that I got whitelisted a while back, and am finally joining, but I'm going to fill out an application for my friend, because he's not on Skype right now for me to send him the link. :)
In-Game Username: Dixoncase
What is your Timezone?: US Central
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Once.
If Yes, why?: The owner of that server just started banning literally everyone for no reason.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): No clue, anywhere from an hour a day to like, 5 on weekends or something like that.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: He's been playing since... Beta 1.5 at least
FTB Experience?: Since the start, but went on and off for a looooong while.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: He has a microphone, but I don't think he does VOIP with people he hasn't met IRL

He should, but I'll edit this with confirmation later today.
To play on the same server as me.:p But really, to play on a solid FTB server for once.
Fun, and if we have Gregtech or similar, a sense of accomplishment for doing otherwise basic things.
Himself? I honestly have no clue.
He's a guy.
Nope.
--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Same as me, all servers where we might've been mods went poof.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Nope
Enough to (barely) harden unsecured networks and workstations.