Whitelist Server Feed The Fury Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist |Grief Prevention | Essentials | Logblocks | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Raees7

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Raees7
What country are you from? England
Why TotalBeast? Looking for a small community to play on and this looks like a good server.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Nope
Do you agree to the rules above? Yep

Last edited:

DiamondArrow

Jul 29, 2019
Can you maybe help me with my quarry. It doesn't seem to work properly. So basically, I am trying to set up a 60x60 quarry. I first put the landmarks down, right click them so it shows a red frame, then finally place the quarry against one of the landmarks so it shows the black-yellow frame. Hook up power to it and then it starts building the orange frame and starts digging. But after 2 hours or something the quarry just stops. This it what it looks like:
So it just goes back to the standard quarry size.
Hope you can help me.
I believe that's just a bug and you're doing nothing wrong. Just set it up agaain

Raees7

Jul 29, 2019
Does the owner not check the forums? I have applied on Monday and not got a reply...

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
Does the owner not check the forums? I have applied on Monday and not got a reply...

I check actually when i have time, thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1392875952][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Raees7
What country are you from? England
Why TotalBeast? Looking for a small community to play on and this looks like a good server.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Nope
Do you agree to the rules above? Yep

Sorry it took a while but there ya go. Work and the girlfriend sometimes takes up my time for a while. Patience is something a lot of people forget.[DOUBLEPOST=1392875999][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you maybe help me with my quarry. It doesn't seem to work properly. So basically, I am trying to set up a 60x60 quarry. I first put the landmarks down, right click them so it shows a red frame, then finally place the quarry against one of the landmarks so it shows the black-yellow frame. Hook up power to it and then it starts building the orange frame and starts digging. But after 2 hours or something the quarry just stops. This it what it looks like:
So it just goes back to the standard quarry size.
Hope you can help me.
This is a MCPC+ bug. I'm debating about redoing the server *not the world* and do it standard again. Just don't have much time to go through stuff yet.

superblahman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Alexthekid3000
What country are you from? New Zealand
Why TotalBeast? Because, I need a good place to get the creative juices flowing, and I like company when I play Minecraft or FTB, it's alright solo, but far better when playing with others.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Shouldn't do. Haven't actually been on Minecraft/FTB for ages actually. If I am, that would shock me.
Do you agree to the rules above? yeah man, gotta get along with others, only way to enjoy the game really. I never got how people get thrills from griefing and all that.

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Alexthekid3000
What country are you from? New Zealand
Why TotalBeast? Because, I need a good place to get the creative juices flowing, and I like company when I play Minecraft or FTB, it's alright solo, but far better when playing with others.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Shouldn't do. Haven't actually been on Minecraft/FTB for ages actually. If I am, that would shock me.
Do you agree to the rules above? yeah man, gotta get along with others, only way to enjoy the game really. I never got how people get thrills from griefing and all that.
Whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1393018283][/DOUBLEPOST]I have updated the whitelist. I believe i got all the active people still on there. If i accidentally misspelled your name please let me know here and i will fix it.

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
we have a way around the bucket problem we been useing a tank cart on a track on top of a liquid unloader u put the bucket of lava in the tank cart it unloads the lava into the smeltery tank

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
Due to inactivity on the server i will be shutting it down. Sorry for those who occasionally play but not worth it anymore for me to dedicated the resources for it.

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
not to shocked tbh when u lose the high lvl tech the game takes only a couple days to get to end game i made the fabricator but had no reason to power it keep your eye open for me i play ALOT of online games always named JOHNDOE or JANEDOE sometimes with a number usually referring to my age

chaoticdarkninja

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chaoticdarkninja
What country are you from? Canda
Why TotalBeast? I want to join a server with good rules and a good community.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No, I don't get banned due to my handsomeness. I don't talk that much because I like minding my own business.
Do you agree to the rules above? Yeah.

TheUberPineappl3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheUberPineappl3

What country are you from? USA

Why TotalBeast? I have done quite a bit of different Vanilla servers, and am now hoping to find something new and exciting here.

Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I don't believe so.

Do you agree to the rules above? Of course!

Thank you for taking the time to read this! :)

AlinXD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TMAlin
What country are you from?: Romania
Why TotalBeast? I really want to have fun on a server , and most importantly help other people have fun.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? : No , you shouldn't ! :)
Do you agree to the rules above? : Yes. Why wouldn't I?

Stigma311

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Blaze_stigma
What country are you from?United states East states
Why TotalBeast? Looking for a good group of players I am tire of playing lone most of the time. . been with ftb for the last two years. before that other two year on normal Mindcraft
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes I agree but no on the pokemon lovers

Last edited: