Whitelist Server Feed The Fury Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist |Grief Prevention | Essentials | Logblocks | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
Tired of those huge servers? You literally have to run and run and run to just remotely get to an area untouched? Those long tutorials and *VP* enhancements if you pay them you get free stuff? Huge spawn buildings that are like mazes? Just as before we do not have any of that stuff here! You spawn and you start, simple as that!

** please note!!** In your FTB launcher you have to edit your modpack and enable Biomes o Plenty, netherores, hats, hatstands, and power converters!!.

Server IP: IP: 173.21.30.85

Rules:

1. No Griefing
2. No Hacking/Exploiting
3. Be respectful
4. This is not a PG server, however keep it to good level
5. No asking for admin or asking admins to give you items or in game mechanics I.E. Turning off rain
6. Do not be a bully
7. Do not complain about lag, i CANNOT do anything about it if there is any. *which there shouldn't be but there is always that chance*
8. Don't be annoying...
9. *New* This server is in the middle of the United States, don't bitch about lag when you live in some crap country with bad internet. tys

Removed Mods:
Mystcraft *Parts of it :)*

Server Side Mods:
Essentials
MCPC
Logblocks w/ MySQL
Grief Prevention
Lockette

Banned Items:
None :) If you abuse it though, i will just ban you. *3 systems log what you do to cover everything, and all bans will be uploaded to MCBANS*

Remember people, this is a game, the point of this server is to have fun, get to know people and build back the community like we had before!

Want to make this server better? I do accept donations, if you do become interested please ask me in game or on here and we can talk.

To get onto this server you will need to fill out an application.
YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL ENTRIES OR YOU WILL BE DENIED!!
IGN:
Why TotalBeast?
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why?
Do you agree to the rules above?​

Last edited:

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Le_Joueur
What country are you from? MNUSA
Why TotalBeast? I'm a quiet artist looking to settle down and get some feedback.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? You would not find my name because I've never been banned.
Do you agree to the rules above? Most certainly!

Phantom_Lunacy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Phantom_Lunacy
What country are you from? USA
Why TotalBeast? I enjoy playing on servers with others but having peace and quiet from people when I'm in the process of creating something.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes, the rules are the over-all reason I wanted to be accepted to this server.

CarpetCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: carpet1982
Why TotalBeast? Enjoy playing on smaller servers with less people
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes i do

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
poke JOHNDOE27 add JOHNDOE29 also its my alt some guy gave me a free code while i was watching his live cast lol
btw i was recommending ftb unl back when there was talk of it its the next closest pack to ftb ult in my eyes but it adds some cool add ons

just in case
IGN:JOHNDOE27
What country are you from? usa
Why TotalBeast? better question is do u know why i shouldn't
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? i already told you yes im on there they keep records for peeps who wasn't added also but only saying nah hes cool you know about the other incident
Do you agree to the rules above?
yep :/ if only the others follow them also never did fully fix what happened to me got drawn in lately to my new tv

Last edited:

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure you guys edit your modpack in the FTB launcher and add biomes o plenty, netherores, hats, hat stands, and power converters, tys :)

*The mods are shown as disabled on your end, just click it and click enable and it moves it to the left*

Vendetta

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vend_tta
What country are you from? The UK
Why TotalBeast? I'm looking for a small server where I can meet new people and have a good playing experience.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? No.
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes.

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, the server will be brought down for probably an hour or two. I will be taking the computer over to my gfs to stay for the next day. I will post the new IP as soon as everything is up and going.

Vendetta i will whitelist ya when i get everything set back up.

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
The new temp IP is: 173.22.22.75

The internet here isn't as fast as the one at my home so bare with it. FOr the most part it should be good enough.

EnderGuy112

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: desperado527
What country are you from? Latvia
Why TotalBeast? New freinds and server on what i played on got shut down but why not this server.
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? I dont think so but maybe.
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes .

fireuser67

Jul 29, 2019
Tired of those huge servers? You literally have to run and run and run to just remotely get to an area untouched? Those long tutorials and *VP* enhancements if you pay them you get free stuff? Huge spawn buildings that are like mazes? Just as before we do not have any of that stuff here! You spawn and you start, simple as that!

** please note!!** In your FTB launcher you have to edit your modpack and enable Biomes o Plenty, netherores, hats, hatstands, and power converters!!.

Server IP: IP: 173.21.30.85

Rules:

1. No Griefing
2. No Hacking/Exploiting
3. Be respectful
4. This is not a PG server, however keep it to good level
5. No asking for admin or asking admins to give you items or in game mechanics I.E. Turning off rain
6. Do not be a bully
7. Do not complain about lag, i CANNOT do anything about it if there is any. *which there shouldn't be but there is always that chance*
8. Don't be annoying...
9. *New* This server is in the middle of the United States, don't bitch about lag when you live in some crap country with bad internet. tys

Removed Mods:
Mystcraft *Parts of it :)*

Server Side Mods:
Essentials
MCPC
Logblocks w/ MySQL
Grief Prevention
Lockette

Banned Items:
None :) If you abuse it though, i will just ban you. *3 systems log what you do to cover everything, and all bans will be uploaded to MCBANS*

Remember people, this is a game, the point of this server is to have fun, get to know people and build back the community like we had before!

Want to make this server better? I do accept donations, if you do become interested please ask me in game or on here and we can talk.

To get onto this server you will need to fill out an application.
YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL ENTRIES OR YOU WILL BE DENIED!!
IGN:
Why TotalBeast?
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why?
Do you agree to the rules above?​
IGN:Fireuser67
Why TotalBeast? Looking for a server which isn't too crowded, where I can play with my friend
Would i find your name on MCBANS? If so why? Nope
Do you agree to the rules above? Yes

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, as of tonight, i have done a full reset. Now i know some of you may be irritated however, i came across an issue that i needed to resolve.

With this reset, i will be beginning generating all of the chunks as per world border to reduce server lag. With the updates i made to the machine and server you should find it much better :)[DOUBLEPOST=1390793486][/DOUBLEPOST]desperado527 and fireuser67 has been whitelisted, have fun! :)