Whitelist Server Feed the Creatures Ultimate Edition-WHITELISTED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Quantic0

Jul 29, 2019
Feed the Creatures Ultimate Edition-WHITELISTED
About :
This is an Ultimate FTB Server with Mo’s Creatures added for extra fun. We are looking for a 15 more people, and we currently already have 3 people for our 20 slot server. We are looking for players who somewhat know what they are doing with all the mods.
Server IP: wingsman2.mine.nu
Server Rules:
The Usual things: Don't grief, nobody got the time for that, don't steal, people probably let you borrow anyways, no asking for items from admin, nobody cares about your tragic story about how you lagged and fell in lava.

Should you fail to follow these base rules BANHAMMERING TIME, you won’t be missed.
Age limit: 18-28 most of the people on the server right now are about 21-23, we are not looking for kiddies or creepy old dudes.
Getting Whitelisted:
Real simple, just answer 3 basic questions and maybe you’re in.

1. What are your Minecraft Name? so far on the server is wingsman2, Quantic0, SnowSailor
2. Timezone? Most of us are on Eastern Standard
3. Do you have Mumble? If not, get it, we will give you address on the server.

Mods/Items:
We are using the latest Feed the Beast Ultimate + Mo’s Creatures 4.5.1, and at anytime we may manually update or add some mods as we see fit.

The Server:
Our Server is hosted by wingsman2 with 9Gb dedicated RAM.

*If you get accepted we will message you on your feed the beast forums account
*By the way I’m not the admin but I will takes request and relay them to the admin, wingsman2
*Server world was generated 4/2/2013

Jypax

Jul 29, 2019
1. What are your Minecraft Name? Jypax
2. Timezone? Pacific Time Zone (think its like GMT +8 or something lol)
3. Do you have Mumble? I can get it if needed

Quantic0

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about that, didn't realize server had to be reset after whitelisting but should be good now, if you need any help logging on we are on the mumble channel "wingsman2.mine.nu"

Quantic0

Jul 29, 2019
wouldn't know how to do that best we can do is point you to this install video of mo's creatures for feed the beast

by the way use Ultimate not Direwolf

Elias Gordon

Jul 29, 2019
i would like to join but im 15 and i bet you wont let me to but im just trying to join a server. even tough its age limit. So wish me good luck

edit: (16 in 3 months but it doesn't make any difference)

ING:mannen1338
Timezone: EST
Mumble. Downloading right now :)