Whitelist Server Feed the Creatures Ultimate Edition-WHITELISTED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

dor27

Jul 29, 2019
1. dor27
2. GMT+2
3. No but ill get it

1. plattnerx
2. GMT+2
3. No but ill get it

HomieTK

Jul 29, 2019
Umm i lost all my items in my inventory and im back at spawn.​
Did you lose my player data?​

Edit: aaaaaaaaaaaand now im unwhitelisted
please help

HomieTK

Jul 29, 2019
yee be cheating
How did i cheat?
Tell me cause i dont remember anything i cheated

EDIT: I think i know what you guys meant.
It's the pigspawner right?
Well it was an accident and i was going to ask you guys about it but i forgot to ask after my inventory dissapeared.
I was moving a zombie spawner with my portal gun but when i placed the spawner it became an item instead of the spawner (might got stuck in another block or something like that).
I tried to place the spawner back but it was a pig spawner instead.
I'll destory the spawner and pay a stack of diamonds if i can play again and get my stuff back.

wingsman2

Jul 29, 2019
How did i cheat?
Tell me cause i dont remember anything i cheated

EDIT: I think i know what you guys meant.
It's the pigspawner right?
Well it was an accident and i was going to ask you guys about it but i forgot to ask after my inventory dissapeared.
I was moving a zombie spawner with my portal gun but when i placed the spawner it became an item instead of the spawner (might got stuck in another block or something like that).
I tried to place the spawner back but it was a pig spawner instead.
I'll destory the spawner and pay a stack of diamonds if i can play again and get my stuff back.

canvas bag clone

wingsman2

Jul 29, 2019
ok then i have no freaking clue how i did it.
Can you tell me A. How did i do it? B. how did you find out?

A. God knows all
B. I am the god of this server =P

but more legitimately I disabled the default canvas bag(and foolishly thought that would disable all of them) and took it out of nei. Why did you have one in you inventory/ why would you remember how to make one without nei help. Plus there was nothing in the bag and the bag needs to be empty to have the clone work.That and 10 stacks of diamonds within a couple days!

HomieTK

Jul 29, 2019
A. God knows all
B. I am the god of this server =P

but more legitimately I disabled the default canvas bag(and foolishly thought that would disable all of them) and took it out of nei. Why did you have one in you inventory/ why would you remember how to make one without nei help. Plus there was nothing in the bag and the bag needs to be empty to have the clone work.That and 10 stacks of diamonds within a couple days!

A. i got all those diamonds legit in the twilight dimension. (i can show you how if you let me)
B. I know the recipe out of my head because i've played FTB alot even before it added the packs like mindcrack and direwolf. and its a really easy recipe.
C. i dont know how i crafted it if you disabled it, you must have made a mistake in the settings.
D. This is really unfair banning if you dont even talk to me before you ban me. You just assumed i was cloning just because i had a few stacks of diamonds.

wingsman2

Jul 29, 2019
A. i got all those diamonds legit in the twilight dimension. (i can show you how if you let me)
B. I know the recipe out of my head because i've played FTB alot even before it added the packs like mindcrack and direwolf. and its a really easy recipe.
C. i dont know how i crafted it if you disabled it, you must have made a mistake in the settings.
D. This is really unfair banning if you dont even talk to me before you ban me. You just assumed i was cloning just because i had a few stacks of diamonds.

Your B answer negates your argument with the fact that you are an experienced player and have the wealth of knowledge and knowhow. With said knowledge you should already have known of said glitch within the pursuit of understanding a better way or different way of doing things. Second with said knowledge the fact that you claim to no nothing furthermore provides more reason as to my accusations being accurate. If you did read my last post I did say I screwed up on the settings. This is another reason why we ask for older people is that they use the knowledge of what they have and make a better judgement upon such. Even if you legitimately acquired all those diamonds and such, the fact that you should have known about the glitch and that you had a bag within your inventory reason enough.

Edit: Plus you seem far to advanced of a player for a simple server as this.

HomieTK

Jul 29, 2019
Your B answer negates your argument with the fact that you are an experienced player and have the wealth of knowledge and knowhow. With said knowledge you should already have known of said glitch within the pursuit of understanding a better way or different way of doing things. Second with said knowledge the fact that you claim to no nothing furthermore provides more reason as to my accusations being accurate. If you did read my last post I did say I screwed up on the settings. This is another reason why we ask for older people is that they use the knowledge of what they have and make a better judgement upon such. Even if you legitimately acquired all those diamonds and such, the fact that you should have known about the glitch and that you had a bag within your inventory reason enough.

Edit: Plus you seem far to advanced of a player for a simple server as this.
Yes i have a bag and i didnt know the glitch because i DONT WANT TO KNOW. I dont ever want to know duplication bugs because they tempt me to cheat. I use those bags all the time and i've never ever knew the glitch only heard of it. I dont like cheating but i get easely tempted to cheat if i lose my stuff in lava or something, that's why i never want to know how.

Im an advanced player, but i just like to play on a server because i play to have fun. I wont only play on servers that have super experienced people because most of them stop cause they get bored with it and eventually stop the server. I've played on tons of servers and all of them stopped after a while.

Please just give me my stuff back and allow me back on the server

wingsman2

Jul 29, 2019
Yes i have a bag and i didnt know the glitch because i DONT WANT TO KNOW. I dont ever want to know duplication bugs because they tempt me to cheat. I use those bags all the time and i've never ever knew the glitch only heard of it. I dont like cheating but i get easely tempted to cheat if i lose my stuff in lava or something, that's why i never want to know how.

Im an advanced player, but i just like to play on a server because i play to have fun. I wont only play on servers that have super experienced people because most of them stop cause they get bored with it and eventually stop the server. I've played on tons of servers and all of them stopped after a while.

Please just give me my stuff back and allow me back on the server

I can tell that the server isn't going to be around for ever. We usually play for maybe 6 months of it or so then switch to something else plus along the way we add or delete mods were we see fit. This server isn't any typical server as I run the whole thing myself on my own equipment so I choose to do so as I see fit. Not only that it wasn't just my decision for this. If I were to let you back on there is no way of getting your stuff back. I already set the chunks in your areas to regen upon arrival. The only thing I could possibly give you back is what you last had on you(minus the canvas bag)

HomieTK

Jul 29, 2019
then im out i dont want to restart with people who suspect me just because i had some diamonds.