Open Server Feed The Community | DW20 1.7.10 | v.1.0.3 | Open | GriefPrevention | 24/7 | Mumble | NEW MAP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ArcoZ

Jul 29, 2019
I agree with Philip_100. This server has the coolest people. Staff are very welcoming and friendly and work their butts off to make things run smooth. Christmas Presents every day?!?! A free player shop system to sell your items and buy things you need...Plus they server admins are tireless in keeping it to virtually no lag?

_blancanieves_

Jul 29, 2019
The diamond block promotion is still available. Leave your in-game-name here and start your adventure with a special item <3

Here's Johhnie

Jul 29, 2019
Is this server sill open or has it closed?
I have been trying now (on and off) for a few hours to join and give it a try but it is offline?

_blancanieves_

Jul 29, 2019
It is open :) You need to select the 1.0.1 version of Direwolf to connect. The ip is ftb.feed-the-community.com
There have been a few problems yesterday, everything should be fixed. The diamond promotion is also still available.
If you still have problems connecting, please leave a post or join our mumble :) The website link is http://feed-the-community.com/
We're looking forward to meeting you!

SephirothJ

Jul 29, 2019
Christmas presents are still available! Come join us and get free presents, or join us on our madpack2 server! =)

SephirothJ

Jul 29, 2019
We're giving away Christmas Gifts per hour on our Madpack2 Server today. Just type /kit gift every hour to redeem your presents!

Here's Johhnie

Jul 29, 2019
why are you advertising a mad pack server on a dw20 thread?
also i notice the same 2 people posting here...must be a booooming server when noone even wants to bump a thread

benw11

Jul 29, 2019
I would have to say this server is one of the best server out there, we also are verry nice people.

The staff-
alway's help new people alway's making the server much much better and Really there *Great Friend's* i would say join this server.

Thanks
benw11

Here's Johhnie

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously Ive never played on a server with Zero lag until now.
Not very populated but that's just a matter of time

Greatness187

Jul 29, 2019
The new modpacks are so awesome, server always runs smoooooooth :)

Staff is the very best (I wanna be the very best that no one ever was, Pokemon!)

mikensan

Jul 29, 2019
Server is damn near localhost good. Enjoying my limited time on it. Just here to give the thread a bump, encouraging new players.

benw11

Jul 29, 2019
Great server as i post again.
Lagg free'
great peaple.
Great staff.
and the last one'
Great community.

geminimiche

Jul 29, 2019
This is recently reset map, and loads of fun. Players can build their own shops, there's a ton of starter packs available for people who want to hit the ground running, and you get prizes for voting (claim blocks, game $$, solar panels). FTC also has an event every saturday. Awesome community of laid back, friendly people.

matrec

Jul 29, 2019
been with ftc since the beginning, great bunch of people, multiple servers, weekly player events, player owned shops and lots of useful starter packs for purchase on our website.. I honestly couldnt imagine playing on any other server! :)