Open Server Feed The Community | DW20 1.7.10 | v.1.0.3 | Open | GriefPrevention | 24/7 | Mumble | NEW MAP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SephirothJ

Jul 29, 2019
This is a great community. A little bird told me they might be hosting an Infinity (1.7.10) server soon, shhhh! Don't tell anyone though.. oops! =)

SephirothJ

Jul 29, 2019
If you are looking for a dedicated team of individuals who aim to please, this might be the place for you. This community is filled with people that understand the other needs of players, they look at each individual as a human being instead of just a player. They have a great method of preventing griefing and if an incident occurs they respond and take care of the situation in a respectable manor. I recommend this server because the staff listen to the community, even if it's a complaint about 1 block being in the way. =)

Also, I believe they started doing voting contests. This month winner will win a copy of H1Z1 or Stranded Deep, so cool! Join now! =)

Luckdemon

Jul 29, 2019
The staff is great here, and they do everything they can to make the server the best that it can be! Mumble is always full of people to talk to, and problems get resolved in a timely manner :)

SubjektL

Jul 29, 2019
It is the best server I ever been to. And the community is wonderful. Im loving every minute of it. The player experience is great. The staff is awesome and it just gives you that good feeling everytime you log on. You wont regret it. Join now!

Malrama

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a chance to see this Server beeing updated to 1.0.4? It is recommented now and I need the fixes for my setups! :(

Greetings

Anyway, this Server is an Awesome server! Really recommend it. =)