Greylist Server Feed the Beast vs Joe | FTB Unleashed 1.1.3 | Greylist | 18+ | for Youtubers and Streamers

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

djfluffy_vs_joe

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have a dedicated ftb unleashed 1.1.3 server and nothing is banned or disabled.
Till now i only used the server for my own lets play series.
But i want to give other streamers and youtubers a chance to play on this server.

So if you like to visit the server you can join it whenever you want.
When you join for the first time you are not able to do anything because you are a guest.
You can walk around and see if you like the server.

To Actually play on the server you have to be 18 years or older (or behave like that)
You have to have some reference material with proof that you are a streamer or youtuber,
most people have a ton of vids on Twitch or youtube so i guess that is no problem.
You don't have to be famous on youtube or twitch i don't care about that.
And if you want to play with friends give me the names and ill add them as normal players and you can boss them around :p But remember you are responsible for the actions of your friends.
And because you are streaming or recording for youtube, you might want to chat with people.
And for that i have set up a Team Speak 3 server.
I will give you your own channel with a High Quality Opus Voice or Music Codec and you get full control over your own channel.
I also made a website where can you see the current stats, the players online and the people who are on team speak.
If you want you can even have your own Forum thread on the website.

Some FAQ things:

Q: I don't have a youtube channel or stream on twitch can i still join your server?
A: Send me a PM and let's talk on Team Speak some time But i prefer people who stream.

Q: Do i need to pay you money for all this?
A: No, i have a job and i am able to pay everything myself, I don't even have a Donate button on my site.

Q: Will everything reset when the new packs come out.
A: I am able to set up a new server on the same IP, i might change the port for the old pack and set the new pack on the default port, but as long as people play and stream on the old pack i will keep it online.

Q: Do i need to advertise for you server?
A: No.

If you have any other questions send me a PM or Reply to this topic.
i just started to set this up so my website is still a little under construction and the server is quite empty at this moment.
The world on the server is quite new so most of the things are unexplored.

Here are some technical things about the server instance that runs Feed the beast (software).
  • IP: ftb.vsjoe.nl
  • Port: 25565 (this is the Default Minecraft port)
  • Memory: 4096 (This may change to 12gb if needed)
  • Max Players: 100 (I can change this if needed)
  • Difficulty: Normal
Installed Mods
  • All the Default FTB Unleashed mods
  • Hats
  • Hat stands
  • Nether Ores
  • Power Converters
Installed Plugins
  • CommandBook
  • Creeper Colleteral
  • Modify World
  • Open Inventory
  • Permissions Ex
  • Prism
  • Suck Chat
  • Vault
  • World Edit
  • World guard
Rankings
  1. Guests This is the default rank that you get when you join the server for the first time. Guests can walk around on the server and chat. Guests are not able to interact with the world.
  2. Feeders Are regular members on the server, they can interact with the world and set their home.
  3. Streamers Are members that have their own livestream and they can set their homes and teleport to players.
  4. Youtubers Are members that broadcast on YouTube and have the same perks as Streamers.
  5. Mods Are able to fixs things like small buggs in the server.
  6. o_O This is the server owner or admin but i hate that name so i used o_O.
And here some technical details of the physical server (Hardware)
  • Network Connection: 100Mbps
  • Bandwidth: 100Mbps
  • Memory: 16GB
  • Processor: Xeon E3
  • Server Location: A datacenter in Roubaix, France
For more Info visit my Website http://vsjoe.nl or join my Team Speak server on ts.vsjoe.nl
Sorry for any typos or grammatical ambiguities, but I'm not English but Dutch and I do not type that much in english