Feed the Beast smp server UK

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Eastborn

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone

I am a mod of a fun server run by Skillz in the UK, I am here to recruit some teams to join our company driven server.

We have a simple server to run the new modpack called FeedTheBeast
not the actually skyblock variety with mods but just the modpack.

The goal is to get a few groups of people on to form companies. and have fun trading technology and maybe even raiding each other.

The server is based in the UK. On weekdays uptimes are from 5pm until 11pm GMT+0 and longer in the weekends

Rules:
  1. No Griefing
  2. Raiding is allowed, as well as pvp
  3. But play with conscience
  4. And don't be a dick
  5. You have to be part of a company
  6. Pay respect to your fellow players
  7. No 3rd party hacks and tools
  8. No spamming (no overburdening)
Gregs Tech:
we changed some of the recepies to be easymode
please copy the config from here into your own feedthebeastminecraft/config/GregTech.cfg before trying to join the server
Mystcraft:
We dont want to overflow the server so it is limited to 1 world per person. We will delete abandoned worlds (make sure that its clear to the admins what your living world is)
To get whitelisted post the following format:
Ingame Name:
Able to join skype calls or mumble server:
Time you will be playing each day (including timezone):
with how many people will you play?:
Your ingame company name:
Thanks for reading,
Eastborn

TheDoctor

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: RougeAgent
Experience with Mods: yes
Able to join skype calls or mumble server: I have skype and I am willing to download mumble
Time you will be playing each day (including timezone): Central
with how many people will you play?: 1 - 3 if they get whitlisted
Your ingame company name: Skelly Crew

HyperCookieHD

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: HyperCookieHD
Experience with Mods: Alot Played T3kkit before FTB Came out and alot of FTB when it did and i know alot of the mods
Able to join skype calls or mumble server: I Can get mumble if you need me to and i have a skype account.
Time you will be playing each day (including timezone):GMT +0 (UK Time :3)
with how many people will you play?: About 1-3 Maybe a few more
Your ingame company name: Cookie.Inc

bboy5877

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: bboy5877
Experiance With Mods: Yes I have played Tekkit and Technic for about 10 Months and I played feed the beast since it came out And know alot of the recipes.
Able to Join Skype Calls Or Mumble server: I can Join Skype Calls.
Time You Will Play Each Day: Eastern Time
With How Many People will you play: 1-5 And More as long as they wont grief or kill me while i have no stuff.
Your Ingame Compony Name: Bboy INC.

kieran

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: kieran444
Experience with Mods:I have had a lot of expeirience
Able to join skype calls or mumble server:yes also my name is : Kieran Fitzpatrick : on Skype
Time you will be playing each day (including timezone): In the week no including sat/sun after 4:00PM Sat/Sun anytime ive got
with how many people will you play?:ilol play with my bro his username is: scallum
Your ingame company name: kieran444

ProCrafter_13

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name:proCrafter_13
Experience with Mods: IC2, BC,RP,Forestry, and all other ones except thaumcraft, and EE3 (know EE2 but never seen EE3
Able to join skype calls or mumble server: skype i am able to get calls, also teamspeak, and i could download mumble
Time you will be playing each day (including timezone): GMT +1 like 4 oclock or something
with how many people will you play?: I do not know maybe, some teamsof 2-3
Your ingame company name: I do not know what you mean with this but I guess it is ProCrafter_13[DOUBLEPOST=1353955029][/DOUBLEPOST]My name is ProCrafter_13
not :p roCrafter_13

red_rath

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: Red_rath
Experience with Mods: all mods in pack except for Railcraft and steve carts
Able to join skype calls or mumble server: Yes Skype(may install mumble)
Time you will be playing each day (including timezone): Gmt: +0
with how many people will you play?: well i am not fused as long as it does not get to crowded
Your ingame company name: Demon&CO

Jshua

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Name: henderson99
Experience with Mods:I have played Tekkit for ages and am experience specifically in buildcraft and industrialcraft, I Use most mods and know most things.
Able to join skype calls or mumble server: Already have skype and willing to get mumble
Time you will be playing each day (including time zone): Weekdays from 5pm, weekends for longer. GMT
with how many people will you play?: Mainly with 3-4 others
Your ingame company name: Undecided, but probably Flux Co.