Feed The Beast - Redpower and 1.5.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Ars Magica adds lots of buildings.
That's probably it then.
There you have it, that's everything that's in the collection of mods (not a pack) that they use. Up to the last stream I saw. Though at least one streamer added the dismemberment mod himself. But that only effects his personal game and is not a part of the server.
Like it's bin mentioned you can't get all the mods yet. The mod owners don't want to release buggy builds. Finding the bugs is what the Forgecraft servers are all about. Not simply for random play.

smenes

Jul 29, 2019
from slowpoke stream:
34e2a7fde7ac6ca0265104ce63137cf4.png

ahwtx

Jul 29, 2019
so there will be news about the packs tomorrow or the download links for the packs themselves?

did you read the text from the screenshot? do you understand english? the pack(s) will be available tomorrow.

why read into the statement any further?

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
did you read the text from the screenshot? do you understand english? the pack(s) will be available tomorrow.

why read into the statement any further?
Seriously dude? Does news mean release in your language. No, because you say that you understand English. I'm not saying that it doesn't mean a release, but it is a perfectly valid question, as news does not mean release!

ahwtx

Jul 29, 2019
let's break each statement down.

news on 1.5.x ftb packs - this is telling us what said "news" is regarding

will be available tomorrow - um yeah, i can't break this down any further

if you're saying that perhaps just more news on the 1.5.x packs will be available tomorrow, then i'd say you are "reading into the statement"

edit: i suppose i could see that the periods at the end of each statement might cause some ambiguity, but if you watch slowpoke's streams, the periods are just separators as opposed to punctuation.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I didn't see the dot there. I guess that your way does make more sense now. I read it as one single statement: "News on 1.5.x FTB Packs will be available tomorrow"

ahwtx

Jul 29, 2019
all's well that end's well.

let's just hope we see the packs tomorrow, because i don't know about you, but i'm dying for some 1.5 ftb goodness!

Reactions: OmegaPython

deandip

Jul 29, 2019
Even if the period is a separator, it still sounds like it's just the news that's coming out tomorrow. If there was a pronoun in front of "will", then it would read like how ahwtx thought, but without a pronoun there, it just doesn't make sense that it wouldn't be the news coming out tomorrow with the way it was written.

blooddrunkreaper

Jul 29, 2019
so the news was that the packs will be released today yet as of less than 10 minutes ago when i checked my launcher and saw no packs then watched slowpoke's livestream the news was changed to say there is currently no release date for the 1.5 packs, why advertise the release only to say on the day that there's no release date available :mad:

Reactions: kirst309

Matterbound

Jul 29, 2019
So are the 1.5 packs still coming out today? I didn't see Slowpoke's stream so I don't know if what blooddrunkreaper is true or not. :/

sciguyryan

Jul 29, 2019
It seems like they won't be coming, IC2 and Xycraft are both not updated to 1.5...

IC2 is out for 1.5 and Xy has retroactive world gen now so it can spawn in generated worlds.

As far as all I've heard the packs are due today.

Xeonen

Jul 29, 2019
IC2 is out for 1.5 and Xy has retroactive world gen now so it can spawn in generated worlds.

As far as all I've heard the packs are due today.

I am hoping that they will release it though I've rechecked and as far as I see there is no public release for 1.5 for IC2 and beta release is a bit, how to say unstable.

Status
Not open for further replies.