Feed The Beast Pyramid map remake

UniversalLP

Jul 29, 2019
How do I install this?
  1. Get a fresh installation of 1.7.10 minecraft forge from files.minecraftforge.net
    I recommend using MultiMC
  2. Download the modpack here
    Extract the content of the zip file into the mods folder.
  3. Choose your map version
    Insanity
    Normal
    HQM (Might contain bugs)
    Extract the map into the saves folder
  4. Download the config pack
    Config pack for Insanity & Normal version
    Config pack for the HQM version
    Extract the config pack into the configs folder

UniversalLP

Jul 29, 2019
When I go into my inventory or interact with a block, It just logs me out. I have tried restarting the client and it does the same thing. Can you please help? Thanks.
Here is the log
http://pastebin.com/UfxwNS73
So I have taken a look at the problem.
Installing the modpack using the newest forge seems to disconnect me too if I scroll through the NEI pages.
Updating Code Chicken Core and Ender Storage to the newest version seemed to fix that.
I have updated the download for the modpack so you can either redownload that
or just grab the newest versions from chickenbones.net under the latest section.

Hopefully this fixes your problem

mine_it_your_way

Jul 29, 2019
So I have taken a look at the problem.
Installing the modpack using the newest forge seems to disconnect me too if I scroll through the NEI pages.
Updating Code Chicken Core and Ender Storage to the newest version seemed to fix that.
I have updated the download for the modpack so you can either redownload that
or just grab the newest versions from chickenbones.net under the latest section.

Hopefully this fixes your problem

thanks, I will try that. the little bit of it I did play was awesome!

mine_it_your_way

Jul 29, 2019
when you turn in a redstone pardise, the lamp turns on and its completed, but the chest does not appear. I broke a few blocks to access the chest to fix it.

stonecold913

Jul 29, 2019
I am playing the normal map remake and I am getting stuck because I don't have a way to get rubber. What am I missing or is the absence of the companion cube reward kill that

UniversalLP

Jul 29, 2019
I am playing the normal map remake and I am getting stuck because I don't have a way to get rubber. What am I missing or is the absence of the companion cube reward kill that
You get rubber from the rubber sapling. The rubber sapling is a reward when you turn in the Squeezer.

Aubinator

Jul 29, 2019
Oh wow! I have been pondering creating my own version of this map for a while! But this looks phenomenal just from the post alone.

IMHO, don't add too many mods. The original list only had about 10-15 mods in it total. Keep it as true to the original as possible.

Also, EE3 and Project Red have some new development, which could bring you a more original feel :) EDIT: disregard. You have created a truly nostalgic map & pack! I've only played 30 min and I already feel like nothing has changed. You have created a true tribute to the original FTB! Diamonds to you!

Last edited:

Aubinator

Jul 29, 2019
After speaking with UniversalLP, he was ok with me making a few chang... nay additions to the map he's recreated. Kudos to him for the initial recreation. I have only just doubled it.

I would like to call this map:
Feed The Beasts - A Team vs Team FTB Pyramid Classic
(emphasis on the beasts)
6TAP63Z.jpg

Plans for a test session on Twitch Stream this Saturday (evening of 11 July) to reveal the initial testing and balancing. Hopefully with more people, it won't take long to Feed The Beast!

If it balances out and works properly, I will be sure to upload this map! Let me know if you have any questions, comments, concerns, queries, or quarrels.

Cheers!

ArmyHeLL07

Jul 29, 2019
After speaking with UniversalLP, he was ok with me making a few chang... nay additions to the map he's recreated. Kudos to him for the initial recreation. I have only just doubled it.

I would like to call this map:
Feed The Beasts - A Team vs Team FTB Pyramid Classic
(emphasis on the beasts)
6TAP63Z.jpg

Plans for a test session on Twitch Stream this Saturday (evening of 11 July) to reveal the initial testing and balancing. Hopefully with more people, it won't take long to Feed The Beast!

If it balances out and works properly, I will be sure to upload this map! Let me know if you have any questions, comments, concerns, queries, or quarrels.

Cheers!

im waiting this map with my friend now :D

Aubinator

Jul 29, 2019
im waiting this map with my friend now :D
There are a few bugs that need to be worked out before releasing it.

If you didn't catch our livestream, here is KILLER_9639's perspective (before he became QUITTER_9639). I had a few too many, and unfortunately didn't hit the record button o_O.

WARNING!
For mature audiences only. Viewer discretion is strongly advised!
WARNING!