Feed the Beast | Private Server | Information

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Biophysical

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, and welcome. My name is Jordan. I've been playing some FTB recently and I've just set up a server. It's private with 10 slots. You can apply to join it here. I'll put the form you should be using down below. You can either make the application written or make into a video you can post here.

The rules are simple, just respect people and use common sense. I also got a teamspeak 3 server up and running, so there everything should be good to go. The server is also hosted in Europe and it's online 24/7. I may also upgrade the slots if it gets popular.

Application Form:

IGN:
Something about yourself?
Experiences with the modpack?
Why do you want to join the server?

Thank you, guys. Have a great day.

IHaveOneIQ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: IHaveOneIQ
Something about yourself: Active Duty Marine and college student
Experience with the mod pack: a solid month with multiple hours each day
Why do you want to join the server?: I would like to be in a small whitelist server to get to know people and start a YouTube series maybe like the ones I have been following.

Biophysical

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: IHaveOneIQ
Something about yourself: Active Duty Marine and college student
Experience with the mod pack: a solid month with multiple hours each day
Why do you want to join the server?: I would like to be in a small whitelist server to get to know people and start a YouTube series maybe like the ones I have been following.
Thank you for your application, mate! As soon as more people apply, you'll get a final answer :)

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Latimew333
Something about yourself?: I am a singer in the chorus at my school
Experiences with the modpack?: about 2 months of playing it on and off
Why do you want to join the server?: I'm looking for a dedicated server that won't crash every hour, and this seems like it would be pretty good.

Scyther159

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Scythk
Something about yourself? College student majoring in computer science
Experiences with the modpack? Well experienced in majority of the tech mods, given exceptions to greg tech.
Why do you want to join the server? I enjoy small white-listed servers for it is easier for me to get to talk with others and it is less of a chance for greifing, pvps, and other shenanigans!

Palinois

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: palinois
Something about yourself? Just a normal guy that reads to much manga
Experiences with the modpack? Started with redpower and slowly added on to that till the full pack came out
Why do you want to join the server? Taking a break from gw2 and small servers are nice

Alex2002012

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: alex2002012
Something about yourself? i'm in college majoring in physics :p, im irish, i love having a laugh with people
Experiences with the modpack?i've been playing with ftb since it was released to the public
Why do you want to join the server? i need a whitelisted server to play on to rule out greifing :)

anders

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rebrabrob
Something about yourself? studying to be a programmer atm
Experiences with the modpack? have been playing with mods since minecraft beta 1.7.3
Why do you want to join the server? i've been looking for a server to spend some free time on

raphdu29

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: raphdu29
Something about yourself? I'm a french college student.
Experiences with the modpack? I haven't a lot of experience on the ftb but I watch a lot of youtube series about it.
Why do you want to join the server? I want to join a little server with a good community.

MrKnightmare

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrKnightmare
Something about yourself?: I am a big fan of gaming in general but also have a tendency to write a lot and over-explain things, I've had Minecraft for around two and a half years and for most of that time I have played multiplayer as I prefer the community aspect.
Experiences with the modpack?: I've played the modpack for around 4 weeks now and although that doesn't sound like much I have alot of experience with the mods inside it individually and hope to use that knowledge to help other people, I like building complicated systems overtime to assist with the day to day workings on the server for my own benefit and maybe to mass produce items to sell to other players for goods I need.
Why do you want to join the server?: The main reason I want to join the server is because I prefer smaller, more tight knit communities over the larger slot servers and I would like to get in early to make it easier to establish, I also enjoy FTB and this seems like a nice place to do it multiplayer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Extra information: I can be on quite often, average about 5-9 hours a day if needed.

SmuCraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xLazR
Something about yourself? Im 13 i love to play mine craft and feed the beast :D
Experiences with the mod pack? I Have played a lot and have played tekkie for 1 year
Why do you want to join the server? To meet new people make new friends and record for youtube :D

Mutchylol

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Mutchylol
Something about yourself?: Energy is power and i shall have it all!
Experiences with the modpack? only recently gotten into it
Why do you want to join the server: To make an empire and rule the server

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: frogger35
Something about yourself? I'm just your average Joe looking for a great server to have fun with friends on and meet all kinds of new people on the server as well as TS
Experiences with the modpack? too much to count. Since schools out for the break FTB is taking alot of my time so i'm not bored out of my mind. I love playing with the mods and know a great deal about each of them and the items they include. By far my favorite mod is RP2 and I can't wait for the ultimate FTB pack to be released.
Why do you want to join the server? I want to join the server to have fun and meet cool new people who can help me along the way with my learning and development of all the different mods.

Thanks for the time to read my app and hope to see ya in game :)

dsoud030

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dsoud030
Something about yourself? I'm 18 years old, like to have a laugh at times, and like to play video games. I'm nothing special, but I'm a cool guy and fun to be around.
Experiences with the modpack? Been playing on it since the release, as well as the FTB which was originally made. I'm quite good with all the mods, and am pretty decent with them all.
Why do you want to join the server? Need a server to play on, I like the thought of knowing that others can see my work and not just myself. I also like the fact that I'm playing with other people, and not just myself, it adds fun to it all for me. Basically just want a group of people to play the game with.

Trestet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Trestet
Something about yourself : I like very Much FTB and i play Minecraft for 3 years
Experiences with the modpack : I have medium experience with the modpack , but i am best with Industrial Craft 2 and BuildCraft also With Redstone
Why do you want to join the server : I would like to join because when the server si private i think all of the guys you select will be friendly and wont Grief AnythingI would be very happy if i join

doublee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Doublee1998

Something about yourself? I am 14, I go to middle school, and I play Minecraft whenever I can!

Experiences with the modpack? I also recently started playing FTB, and I am becoming a pro quickly :) I am particularly good with BuildCraft and IndustrialCraft

Why do you want to join the server? I am a part of a small vanilla SMP Server, but I am currently addicted to FTB, so I would love to join yours! I especially like that it is smaller, because I don't like servers that have so many people in them.