Whitelist Server Feed The Beast Monster Server White Listed Fresh

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

shadeToruk

Jul 29, 2019
I have recently purchased an 8GB Server from GG Servers and I have decided to start a brand new survival "Today". I am looking for active players not lurkers who come on ever once and while when they are bored. I am most likely to respond through skype. More info will be given there.
APPLICATION:

Minecraft Username:
Skype Username:
Have you ever been banned before.
How often will you play:

Reactions: EmeraldOmega7

TheAnswerme

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: answerme
Skype Username: The_Answerme
Why do you think this server is for you: Because Im Looking For A Nice Community
Have you ever been banned before. Once In My Noob Days Of Beta 1.8
How often will you play: About Everyday

EmeraldOmega7

Jul 29, 2019
EmeraldOmega7
Im not sure if it appears as my actual name or my username, but my username is emeraldomega7, if that doesnt work give me your username
Im looking for a smaller server with people i can actually talk to a play with on a daily bases.
never really played on servers until recently so no.
for the most part everyday.

Cyan3

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Cyan3
Skype Username: manole.v.radu
Why do you think this server is for you: because, i want to play somewhere with interesting people.
Have you ever been banned before. nope
How often will you play: 4- 5 h per day

Dr. Oshawott

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: LBPRblx
Skype Username: drhudduh
Why do you think this server is for you: It's a fresh new server, and I'd like to start and play with everybody else right at the start.
Have you ever been banned before: Nope
How often will you play: Mostly everyday. Of course not all day because of school. Some days I won't be able to come on at all because I'm in marching band so I may have a competition or a football game directly after school.

DeadPillz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: DeadPillz
Skype Username: lee.david.ritchie
Why do you think this server is for you: It is a fresh map and I'd like to start off with some new people, build a nice community and have fun!
Have you ever been banned before. Nope
How often will you play: Everyday 4+ hours

WinterWizard11

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:WinterWizard11
I would love to spend a couple hours of eveyday on a dedicated server and be chill I'm fairly knowledgeable about tell it packs so I hope I could join. Thanks

striker90333

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: striker90333
Skype Username: striker90333
Why do you think this server is for you: i need to find a new server i have been away from minecraft for a year or so and want to get back into it, hoping this will be a long lasting server (atleast a year?) if not then never mind
Have you ever been banned before. no
How often will you play: every day maybe missing a few here and there but fairly regularly

BashCake

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: maguirekrist
Skype Username: maguirekrist
Why do you think this server is for you: I am looking for a nice small, new community monster server and you guys are the only one that i have seen browsing threw the forums that is fairly new.
Have you ever been banned before. (I figure most people may lie on this question, so here is my truthful answer )Yes, I had this game for 4 years. I have been banned 2 times 3 years ago. I was 12.... Give me a break.
How often will you play: Every day.

SgtDuKriss9

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: SgtDuKriss9
Skype Username: Kristian9
Why do you think this server is for you: I played on servers often i like the social part about it, help each other and never be alone. I like my private moments sometimes but i also do like team builds or just a community spirit. I was on a other server before but that one died, we had some grievers and then the server went down and never went back up again.
Have you ever been banned before. NO
How often will you play: Probably once in two days. More if the possibility is there.

Shimahh

Jul 29, 2019
I have recently purchased an 8GB Server from GG Servers and I have decided to start a brand new survival "Today". I am looking for active players not lurkers who come on ever once and while when they are bored. I am most likely to respond through skype. More info will be given there.
APPLICATION:

Minecraft Username: Shimahh
Skype Username: Thorna14
Why do you think this server is for you: I would like to start with a newer server and build with it
Have you ever been banned before. never
How often will you play:
usually 5 days per week in the evening

L

LawnFlamingoo

APPLICATION:

Minecraft Username:LawnFlamingoo
Skype Username:Christopher Sorokolit
Why do you think this server is for you: Been looking for a white listed monster server for a while that has a small, friendly enviroment
Have you ever been banned before. Nope!
How often will you play: At least once a day for about 2 hrs.

ProdigHD

Jul 29, 2019
MC name Rikio2
Skype name rikiida
Age 27
Why do you think this server is for you: I played on servers often(i hade 5 on my own) i like the social part about it, help each other and never be alone. I like my private moments sometimes but i also do like team builds or just a community spirit.
Have you ever been banned before. NO
How often will you play: Probably 5days a weak . More if the possibility is there.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk