Feed the Beast MD 1.4.6 Mindcrack v6 FTP Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

GTFO My Br

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone above has been added to the whitelist. If you have any issues logging in please let me know here. I am going to close the applications for now until we can get everyone an assigned area and then reopen if needed. Thanks for your interest guys and welcome. Have a good time and I look forward to playing with you

GTFO My Br

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Justin
MC Name: Juicestin
MC/FTB Experience: 2 and half years with minecraft and about couple months with FTB but got into it really fast.
How you can benefit the community: By helping building a spawn area and just helping anyone whos new.

192.119.153.101 its whitelisted so Ill share it on here :)

Juicestin

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone above has been added to the whitelist. If you have any issues logging in please let me know here. I am going to close the applications for now until we can get everyone an assigned area and then reopen if needed. Thanks for your interest guys and welcome. Have a good time and I look forward to playing with you
It says im not whitelisted , can you fix this please?

Quinton

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Quinton
MC Name:Tmerry
MC/FTB Experience:Alot 30days
How you can benefit the community: im nice and i like to help other players

GTFO My Br

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Justin
MC Name: Juicestin
MC/FTB Experience: 2 and half years with minecraft and about couple months with FTB but got into it really fast.
How you can benefit the community: By helping building a spawn area and just helping anyone whos new.

Try to log in again. You were whitelsited after the server was restart. i restarted again so give it a try :)

Adamcorey

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Adam
MC Name:Adamcorey
MC/FTB Experience:been playing MC since the first halloween update for the Nether. I do not have much FTB experience but I am willing to learn and try new things.
How you can benefit the community: I enjoy sharing items with fellow players and doing group projects. I also enjoy helping build towns/villages and incorporating upgrades to them as new items are made.

nathan109814

Jul 29, 2019
Name:nathan
MC Name:nathan109814
MC/FTB Experience:3years with mc and 3 months FTB
How you can benefit the community: i am very good with thumcraft

patryk

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Tim
MC Name: xViirTuaLz
MC/FTB Experience: Alot! , Mc Since 1.2.4 (Beta , not release) and FTB for like 2-4Months
How you can benefit the community: Im an active and energetic person , Im very fun to play with and i co operate with the other players!

gamerguy170

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Nik
MC Name: gamerguy170
MC/FTB Experience: I've layed minecraft since 1.1 and ftb since November
How you can benefit the community:Well I make cool buildings, and i can also make some xp farms for the public and i like redstone contraptions

Arny

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Eddie
MC Name:arnybarny5
MC/FTB Experience:ive been playing minecraft since early alpha, and ftb for a couple months
How you can benefit the community: i am a friendly player that plays a lot

Adam Clibrey

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name:NBKEAGLE
MC/FTB Experience:been playing minecraft since early beta, FTB for a month or so
How you can benefit the community: nice caring will help out with anything

ShadowLord023

Jul 29, 2019
Name: James
MC Name: Shadow098765
MC/FTB Experience: I started PLaying Feed The Beast last year around my birthday (the 20th) and i've also been playing minecraft (vanilla) since 1.6.6 BETA and have ever since :D
How you can benefit the community: I can build big buildings no job is to big for me (when it comes to building) i also love helping others who are stuck where i can of course even though i have minor knowledge with red stone i am pretty good :D

Agent_TJ

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jesse
MC Name: Agent_TJ
MC/FTB Experience: Alpha for minecraft, kinda new at FTB, i have really only got into a few mods.
How you can benefit the community: I like finding new and creative ways to make a profit out of any item! With my college schedule i will have a sufficient amount of time to play and i need a dedicated server to do so. The last one i was on was badly run and someone just destroyed everything i had and made. I Know how it feels to lose all your hard work, and a white listed server stops that. I am not the greatest at FTB yet but i do learn quickly. If you give me a chance you wont be disappointed.
- Agent_TJ -

GTFO My Br

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jesse
MC Name: Agent_TJ
MC/FTB Experience: Alpha for minecraft, kinda new at FTB, i have really only got into a few mods.
How you can benefit the community: I like finding new and creative ways to make a profit out of any item! With my college schedule i will have a sufficient amount of time to play and i need a dedicated server to do so. The last one i was on was badly run and someone just destroyed everything i had and made. I Know how it feels to lose all your hard work, and a white listed server stops that. I am not the greatest at FTB yet but i do learn quickly. If you give me a chance you wont be disappointed.
- Agent_TJ -

Whitelisted. Server IP is listed above[DOUBLEPOST=1357827578][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: James
MC Name: Shadow098765
MC/FTB Experience: I started PLaying Feed The Beast last year around my birthday (the 20th) and i've also been playing minecraft (vanilla) since 1.6.6 BETA and have ever since :D
How you can benefit the community: I can build big buildings no job is to big for me (when it comes to building) i also love helping others who are stuck where i can of course even though i have minor knowledge with red stone i am pretty good :D

Whitelisted. Server IP is listed above[DOUBLEPOST=1357827633][/DOUBLEPOST]
MC Name:NBKEAGLE
MC/FTB Experience:been playing minecraft since early beta, FTB for a month or so
How you can benefit the community: nice caring will help out with anything

Whitelisted. Server IP is listed above[DOUBLEPOST=1357827691][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name:Eddie
MC Name:arnybarny5
MC/FTB Experience:ive been playing minecraft since early alpha, and ftb for a couple months
How you can benefit the community: i am a friendly player that plays a lot

Whitelisted. Server IP is listed above[DOUBLEPOST=1357827800][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: Nik
MC Name: gamerguy170
MC/FTB Experience: I've layed minecraft since 1.1 and ftb since November
How you can benefit the community:Well I make cool buildings, and i can also make some xp farms for the public and i like redstone contraptions

Whitelisted. Server IP is listed above

GTFO My Br

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Tim
MC Name: xViirTuaLz
MC/FTB Experience: Alot! , Mc Since 1.2.4 (Beta , not release) and FTB for like 2-4Months
How you can benefit the community: Im an active and energetic person , Im very fun to play with and i co operate with the other players!

Whitelisted. Server IP is listed above[DOUBLEPOST=1357827947][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name:nathan
MC Name:nathan109814
MC/FTB Experience:3years with mc and 3 months FTB
How you can benefit the community: i am very good with thumcraft

Whitelisted. Server IP is listed above

GrimmDraco

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Kirk
MC Name: GrimmDraco13
MC/FTB Experience: Been playing for about 2 months
How you can benefit the community: Mature friendly player who wants to help, and be a contributing member to the group.

Flux

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Flux
Age: 14 years of age, 29th of March 1998. So that'll be 15 soon. :)
MC Name: TheTrueDozer
MC/FTB Experience: I've been playing Minecraft since one of the latest Alpha versions (not really sure) and FTB since I saw Juicetra upload his first episode. I've been enjoying it a lot since I think of it as an upgrade to Tekkit (which I was addicted to) and now I am addicted to FTB, I am still learning a lot but I am sure not new to the mechanics to the mods.
How you can benefit the community: I am fairly known on a couple of servers for building spawn farms, machine rooms etc. So new people can start of in the server with a little bit of a better start then usual.