Feed the Beast MD 1.4.6 Mindcrack v6 FTP Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

GTFO My Br

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all and thanks for looking. I am GTFO the owner of FTB MD (Maryland) server. This is a FTP server and I am trying to fill it up with nice, mature, easy going, and fun people. It is a 2GB server but I will expand as needed to meet the needs of the community. I want to build the server community and have a place where we can enjoy the great things FTB has to offer. If you want to join and can make a positive impact on the server and want to be part of the community fill out the info below and I will get back with you shortly. THANKS. - GTFO.

Name:
MC/FTB Experience:
How you can benefit the community:

DoubleAMadness

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Alex
MC Name: ozykar
MC/FTB Experience: I have been playing Minecraft since alpha and FTB since the mindcrack server first showed it off.
How you can benefit the community: I can build cool and intresting builds/structures and overall im a nice guy and can help out other people.

neoblob99

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Cliff
MC Name: neoblob99
MC/FTB Experience: With normal Minecraft i have experience as a moderator on one server and an admin for another. For FTB I am fairly experienced with eacha nd every one of the mods, including Traincraft!
How you can benefit the community: I will prove to be a helpful guide and mentor for people who are new to FTB.

SpeeZZ

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Spencer
MC Name: SpeeZZ
MC/FTB Experience: MC since alpha, been playing the mods since I first discovered IC and tekkit until FTB came out
How you can benefit the community: I enjoy building with other people and being apart of the community, online often, knowledgeable of the mods.

samm45usa

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Sam
MC Name: samm45usa
MC/FTB Experience: i played on vanilla from about one and a half years ago and been whitelisted on servers such as minecraft workbench and a few other big ones. but once i was introduced to mods that's all i have played and love the way the work and the amazing things you can create once you know what your doing and have beaten the original FTB map once and have beaten the FTBv4 map twice and got 1/2 way through insanity when my world broke (i was so agrivated i couldn't be bothered to spend i don't know another 16 hours getting back to where i was so i didn't restart it) and have been following slowpoke101's streams and direwolf20's video for about 6 months now.
How you can benefit the community: I believe i know a lot about the mods and am just a generally involved person that like to play minecraft with people and be helpful, and as i'm sure there are many people that know the mods better than me, be helped a little too.

Kattivo12Ita

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Davide
MC Name: Kattivo12
MC/FTB Experience: MC since 2011,i already played this pack in singleplayer and multiplayer, i'm italian and i hope to play with you and your community :)

Newdude

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Phil
MC Name: newdude
MC/FTB Experience: I have played MC since alpha and understand everything about the game in its basics. However my FTB knowledge is not as good but i have alot of experience with IC and can do everything with it.
How you can benefit the community: I am a friendly person who just want a friendly community to play in, if given this oppertunity i would be a great addition to any server bringing help to others and allowing there knowledge on different mods to expand.

Geecyman

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Castor
MC Name: Geecyman
MC/FTB Experience: Played vanilla since Beta 1.3. I played Tekkit before and know how most things work.
How you can benefit the community: I can help if I know the answer, and of course build things.

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Quentin
MC Name: Orcius
MC/FTB Experience: lots, i've quit my current server because there was too much lag
How you can benefit the community: I'm quit a good farmer and those things, Forestry is my thing, but also IC2 crops, animal breeding etc...

Alienneff

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Christian
MC Name: Alienneff
MC/FTB Experience: I have played Tekkit for 1 year and FTB for several months
How you can benefit the community: I can help make the community grow larger with each block ;)

GTFO My Br

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Alex
MC Name: ozykar
MC/FTB Experience: I have been playing Minecraft since alpha and FTB since the mindcrack server first showed it off.
How you can benefit the community: I can build cool and intresting builds/structures and overall im a nice guy and can help out other people.

IP: 192.119.153.101 you have been whitelisted. Enjoy[DOUBLEPOST=1357412249][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: Cliff
MC Name: neoblob99
MC/FTB Experience: With normal Minecraft i have experience as a moderator on one server and an admin for another. For FTB I am fairly experienced with eacha nd every one of the mods, including Traincraft!
How you can benefit the community: I will prove to be a helpful guide and mentor for people who are new to FTB.

IP: 192.119.153.101 you have been whitelisted. Enjoy[DOUBLEPOST=1357412280][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: Spencer
MC Name: SpeeZZ
MC/FTB Experience: MC since alpha, been playing the mods since I first discovered IC and tekkit until FTB came out
How you can benefit the community: I enjoy building with other people and being apart of the community, online often, knowledgeable of the mods.

IP: 192.119.153.101 you have been whitelisted. Enjoy[DOUBLEPOST=1357412314][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: Sam
MC Name: samm45usa
MC/FTB Experience: i played on vanilla from about one and a half years ago and been whitelisted on servers such as minecraft workbench and a few other big ones. but once i was introduced to mods that's all i have played and love the way the work and the amazing things you can create once you know what your doing and have beaten the original FTB map once and have beaten the FTBv4 map twice and got 1/2 way through insanity when my world broke (i was so agrivated i couldn't be bothered to spend i don't know another 16 hours getting back to where i was so i didn't restart it) and have been following slowpoke101's streams and direwolf20's video for about 6 months now.
How you can benefit the community: I believe i know a lot about the mods and am just a generally involved person that like to play minecraft with people and be helpful, and as i'm sure there are many people that know the mods better than me, be helped a little too.

IP: 192.119.153.101 you have been whitelisted. Enjoy[DOUBLEPOST=1357412351][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: Davide
MC Name: Kattivo12
MC/FTB Experience: MC since 2011,i already played this pack in singleplayer and multiplayer, i'm italian and i hope to play with you and your community :)

IP: 192.119.153.101 you have been whitelisted. Enjoy[DOUBLEPOST=1357412386][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: Phil
MC Name: newdude
MC/FTB Experience: I have played MC since alpha and understand everything about the game in its basics. However my FTB knowledge is not as good but i have alot of experience with IC and can do everything with it.
How you can benefit the community: I am a friendly person who just want a friendly community to play in, if given this oppertunity i would be a great addition to any server bringing help to others and allowing there knowledge on different mods to expand.

IP: 192.119.153.101 you have been whitelisted. Enjoy[DOUBLEPOST=1357412418][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: Castor
MC Name: Geecyman
MC/FTB Experience: Played vanilla since Beta 1.3. I played Tekkit before and know how most things work.
How you can benefit the community: I can help if I know the answer, and of course build things.

IP: 192.119.153.101 you have been whitelisted. Enjoy[DOUBLEPOST=1357412455][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name:Quentin
MC Name: Orcius
MC/FTB Experience: lots, i've quit my current server because there was too much lag
How you can benefit the community: I'm quit a good farmer and those things, Forestry is my thing, but also IC2 crops, animal breeding etc...

IP: 192.119.153.101 you have been whitelisted. Enjoy[DOUBLEPOST=1357412492][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name:Christian
MC Name: Alienneff
MC/FTB Experience: I have played Tekkit for 1 year and FTB for several months
How you can benefit the community: I can help make the community grow larger with each block ;)

IP: 192.119.153.101 you have been whitelisted. Enjoy

Alienneff

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering if there was a place where we could like chat and stuff if someone was doing an LP? Either Skype or Teamspeak :D Thx It also still says im not White-listed???? D:

TheDJMuppet

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Stephen
MC Name: TheDJMuppet
MC/FTB Experience: Small FTB experience been playing mc for a quite a while
How you can benefit the community: I'm friendly and try to get along with everyone I met and try to be as helpful as i can.

diegoroberts99

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Scott
MC Name: diegoroberts99
MC/FTB Experience: I have been playing MC for a year and FTB for 2-3 months and I play a LOT
How you can benefit the community: I am friendly, kind, a great farmer and my favourite mods are redpower2, forestry, IC, buildcraft, and thaumcraft

Buddykool

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Chris
MC Name: Buddykool
MC/FTB Experience: 2 years, and a few months with FTB
How you can benefit the community: Participate in community events and projects, friendliness :)

captainofthetitanic

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ben
MC Name: bpgames123
MC/FTB Experience: 2 years/2 months
How you can benefit the community: I am very skilled at railcraft and traincraft. I have alot of time spent on buildcraft, IC2 and repower

tallbailey

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Bailey
MC name: tallbailey
MC/FTB Experience: 1 year/1 month
How you can benefit the community: I am not the best builder but I know a lot about about railcraft and traincraft maybe i can set up a railway system for the server?

Natle

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Fredrik
MC Name: Natlebas
MC/FTB Experience: i`ve been playing minecraft since beeta, just recently got into FTB tho.
How you can benefit the community: I am a friendly person and ill try to help out when/if i can.

Juicestin

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Justin
MC Name: Juicestin
MC/FTB Experience: 2 and half years with minecraft and about couple months with FTB but got into it really fast.
How you can benefit the community: By helping building a spawn area and just helping anyone whos new.

GTFO My Br

Jul 29, 2019
Server has been restarted with an updated whitelist sorry for those who could get on[DOUBLEPOST=1357423376][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was wondering if there was a place where we could like chat and stuff if someone was doing an LP? Either Skype or Teamspeak :D Thx It also still says im not White-listed???? D:

Restarted server to update the whitelist. And we don't have a teamspeak set up yet but in the future :) the two admin have skype and we can get a call together if you would like.

Reactions: Alienneff