Feed the Beast MD 1.4.6 Mindcrack v6 FTP Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Skoorbrs

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Brooks
MC Name: Skoorbrs
MC/FTB Experience: I have been playing Minecraft for about two years now. I have some FTB experience going on two months now.
How you can benefit the community: I love to explore and mine, i can give out to the community and as i settle in i will help out newcomers. :D

drummerkid13

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Mathew
MC Name:drummerkid13
MC/FTB Experience:i have been playing minecraft for about 3 years, i have played FTB before and tekkit I know alot about FTB.
How you can benefit the community:I love to help other people out, I am friendly and i dont give free stuff away or ask for free stuff

HolyMoly

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Matthew
MC Name: eterrainside
MC/FTB Experience: 3 years MC/ 2 months FTB
How you can benefit the community: I like building stuff and I know most of the things about FTB and I am friendly and helpfull.

IGyba

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Nick de Bekker
MC Name:IGyba
MC/FTB Experience:i have been playing minecraft since alpha, still miss those days, and i have been playing tekkit like 1 year so i know some things from tekkit that are in FTB and i have been playing FBT for like 1 week
How you can benefit the community:i am a builder[ i realy like those small blocks from redpower] and i ain't mean to people

Edward1994

Jul 29, 2019
Edward
gmeister
Been playing Mc for 3 years FTB for 3 months
I enjoy playing with other people and having fun building but also love the ftb modpack and feel i can help people if they have any questions i know alot about the ftb mods mostly industrialcraft thaumcraft and buildcraft and learning more everyday.

thexfactor77

Jul 29, 2019
name: philip
mc name: thexfactor77
mc/ftb expirence: i have been playing for 5 months
how can i benefit: i have a lot of experience in thaumcraft industrialcraft and buildcraft i can play frequently and believe i am a fairly good builder.
i am frendly, and you can always ask me questions i like helping people and want a peaceful and community to play in.[DOUBLEPOST=1362618841][/DOUBLEPOST]i have played minecraft for 3 years