Feast Thy Badger [mindcrack] whitlisted 18+ mature server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

philbrads

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Phil. Sorry for posting this here, but the new website isn't up yet. It appears the mining age has a corrupt chunk and I'm currently stuck in it. When I log in, it only loads a small area around me and then crashes. I'm not sure how to proceed. If you delete the mining world, will I respawn at the spawn villiage?
sorry im not deleting the mining age just yet ill try tp you out when i can

Dragonfel

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, we will have to coordinate it then because when I log in it crashes the server. You'll have to teleport me as soon as you see me come online (before it can load the corrupted environment around me). It might take a few tries.

I've heard that deleting the mining age will regenerate it when I log in, which may cause me to become unstuck since it'll have to recreate it. Perhaps it would be easier to just advise people to move their machines out the mining age temporarily, delete the age and let me respawn it when I log in?

I hate being responsible for a server crash, so please advise what plan you'd like to take and when you're available.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

philbrads

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, we will have to coordinate it then because when I log in it crashes the server. You'll have to teleport me as soon as you see me come online (before it can load the corrupted environment around me). It might take a few tries.

I've heard that deleting the mining age will regenerate it when I log in, which may cause me to become unstuck since it'll have to recreate it. Perhaps it would be easier to just advise people to move their machines out the mining age temporarily, delete the age and let me respawn it when I log in?

I hate being responsible for a server crash, so please advise what plan you'd like to take and when you're available.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

just reseting the minning age now.

Hello! I'm 38 and looking to explore server play with a group of mature, creative folks. IGN's Grood.

please read the post im not recruiting currently

Werlitten

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Werlitten
I have been playing Minecraft from 1.3, mostly super hostile maps. New to modded Minecraft.

This space for rent.

Dragonfel

Jul 29, 2019
Just tried to log in, it appears I'm still trapped in that chunk. Would you like to try the teleport? Let me know when you're ready.

MartinThorning

Jul 29, 2019
So, kicked and banned. No idea why. Well, it was great playing with you guys. I enjoyed your company. Sadly I'm no longer welcome it seems :/
Have a good time guys. I liked the server alot.

Keyalha

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone!

My ingame name is Keyalhas my Forum Nick is.
I think i meet all your criteria im 31 living in germany ( altho im quite fluent in spoken and written english, and i prefer talking over typing to be honest ).
I play minecraft since late alpha / early beta days. I play modded minecraft since somewhere around 1.8 ( roughly ) and am an avid computercraft / forestry and extra bees fan, altho i am not exceptional at those things.

Im mainly looking for a relaxed server without forced pvp and want to have fun doing weird and whacky contraptions :)
And i love to do large community builds :)

philbrads

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone!

My ingame name is Keyalhas my Forum Nick is.
I think i meet all your criteria im 31 living in germany ( altho im quite fluent in spoken and written english, and i prefer talking over typing to be honest ).
I play minecraft since late alpha / early beta days. I play modded minecraft since somewhere around 1.8 ( roughly ) and am an avid computercraft / forestry and extra bees fan, altho i am not exceptional at those things.

Im mainly looking for a relaxed server without forced pvp and want to have fun doing weird and whacky contraptions :)
And i love to do large community builds :)

ive added you to the server hope to see you there

Keyalha

Jul 29, 2019
Great News :)

I will hop onto mumble as soon as i am home from work.

Seems i am not yet whitelisted tried to connect and got informed that i am not yet whitelisted.

I just saw my post was a bit too full of typos i am sorry Ingame name is "Keyalha" , appologies for that seems i was a bit too tired when i applied.

Nathie1000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nathie1000
Have experience most of the mods (played tekkit for a while) and wanted to try new things. Have no problem with community sharing, etc.

deablo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: deablo
been playing minecraft for a looooooooooong time now and would like to get on the server

Lianidaz

Jul 29, 2019
hey phil!
y u kick me off whitelist?!

Anyway, if you have free slots, i'd be glad to join back!

Thanks

Dragonfel

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Phil, I've been away for a while and I noticed I'm not whitelisted anymore. I really enjoyed playing on your server, any chance I can get back in?
If it's too full right now, I'll understand.

Edit: This is Darkholynova btw.