Fead the beast 1.5

Alienn

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all,

Is there any information about the release of Fead the beast for Minecraft 1.5?
I tried to search the forums, but didn't find any information.

Thanks in advance.

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: MagusUnion

oddohut

Jul 29, 2019
Alienn dont u think you are ahead of yourself even asking that id like for you to go out there and try to make a mod, letalone even getting all the mod's to work with eachother in a pack the mod authors work very hard to make the mods that they make and dont get much in return esp dont get much money so dont be spoiled and wait for the mods to be updated and in the mean time try the ultimate pack o and ps 1.5 came out last week if you forgot

Reactions: ovan21

Alienn

Jul 29, 2019
Ah ok. Thank you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1363357738][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alienn dont u think you are ahead of yourself even asking that id like for you to go out there and try to make a mod, letalone even getting all the mod's to work with eachother in a pack the mod authors work very hard to make the mods that they make and dont get much in return esp dont get much money so dont be spoiled and wait for the mods to be updated and in the mean time try the ultimate pack o and ps 1.5 came out last week if you forgot

Ofcourse they are working hard and I understand its a lot of work to create a mod and to update it. Just wanted to know if there was any information about the 1.5 release.

Reactions: AlanEsh

Byte Templar

Jul 29, 2019
Just check the main page frequently, Im pretty sure there will be notification when its available!No need to start guessing game, or something stupid might happen...

CrafterOfMines57

Jul 29, 2019
GregTech is not updating until Mojang stops updating so soon, they are already working on 1.5.1, and Greg has stated he will not update while they are working on a new version to be released shortly. Therefore, any packs that use GregTech must wait until Mojang's next update.

Reactions: oddohut

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
The 0.0.X updates are bug fixes. With snapshots already getting rid of most bugs it shouldn't take to long. Prerelease for 1.5.1 is out 1.5.1 will be preleased released next Thursday if no more bugs are found. And one more week to confirm that there will be no 1.5.2.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019

Hah, he asked a simple question, he wants to know when the mod pack comes out (in an extremely polite manner). He didn't say anything wrong about the mod makers, nothing about how they're slow, he didn't act spoiled, he didn't act better than the mod makers with the ability to make a mod himself.
Honestly, with a bit better typing on your part (english may not be your first language, I don't judge), I could tell if you were being rude or sarcastic or just...answering the question.
"o and ps 1.5 came out last week if you forgot" ...sounds a bit snobbish to me! "id like for you to go out there and try to make a mod" I still think this one sounds a bit snobbish, but I'm not completely sure.

Hello all,

Is there any information about the release of Fead the beast for Minecraft 1.5?
I tried to search the forums, but didn't find any information.

Thanks in advance.
There is one mod http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1518185-147-146-sspsmp-mouse-tweaks-beta-4/ that allows you "Mouse tweaks", emulating the newest version of crafting. There are redstone blocks with Immibis's mods, on wall/ceiling redstone currents with RP2, and lots of good automation with BC, IC2, RP2, FZ, TE, AE, and a ton more mods in the mod packs too.
What are you most excited for and what do you want to see most? I may be able to point you in the direction in a mod that does what you're looking for :)

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Every time MC gets updated these post show up, modders are ppl there not sitting hunched over a pc 24/7 waiting to update the second a new MC snap shot is released & seeing as paxe is just around the corner with some of the modders & ftb team going to it, it could be a tad longer than the normal 3-7 days for mod updates then same for ftb update, but I beleave forge is upto date as it is, always with in a day or so of any release or at times even befor.

edit: its new version number last time that happened there was a longish delay, this time I think with forge & the Stirling work that crew do most are more prepared.

btw I am not bashing ppl for asking its more a case of lets not have the same thing as RP, lets wait & let the powers that be get fully working mods out.

Alienn

Jul 29, 2019
Hah, he asked a simple question, he wants to know when the mod pack comes out (in an extremely polite manner). He didn't say anything wrong about the mod makers, nothing about how they're slow, he didn't act spoiled, he didn't act better than the mod makers with the ability to make a mod himself.
Honestly, with a bit better typing on your part (english may not be your first language, I don't judge), I could tell if you were being rude or sarcastic or just...answering the question.
"o and ps 1.5 came out last week if you forgot" ...sounds a bit snobbish to me! "id like for you to go out there and try to make a mod" I still think this one sounds a bit snobbish, but I'm not completely sure.

There is one mod http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1518185-147-146-sspsmp-mouse-tweaks-beta-4/ that allows you "Mouse tweaks", emulating the newest version of crafting. There are redstone blocks with Immibis's mods, on wall/ceiling redstone currents with RP2, and lots of good automation with BC, IC2, RP2, FZ, TE, AE, and a ton more mods in the mod packs too.
What are you most excited for and what do you want to see most? I may be able to point you in the direction in a mod that does what you're looking for :)

Well I am not really searching for something specific, just enjoyed the mindcrack ftb a lot. Especially with forestry, biomes XL and the twilight forrest. Its not that I specially need a mod for 1.5 at the moment. I was just curious if there was any information about a new release of ftb. But I am already informed enough with all the reactions. I just wait till the mindcrack ftb version updates to a newer version and in the meantime i will play 1.4.7 ;) Thanks for all the info.

oddohut

Jul 29, 2019
GregTech is not updating until Mojang stops updating so soon, they are already working on 1.5.1, and Greg has stated he will not update while they are working on a new version to be released shortly. Therefore, any packs that use GregTech must wait until Mojang's next update.
rly 1.5 just came out and now wow i guess they found bugs[DOUBLEPOST=1363447244][/DOUBLEPOST]

my intent wasnt to sound snobish i was just a bit baffled that somone would ask about mod updates noteven a week after 1.5 release i apologize if i offended anyone

oddohut

Jul 29, 2019
Ah ok. Thank you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1363357738][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ofcourse they are working hard and I understand its a lot of work to create a mod and to update it. Just wanted to know if there was any information about the 1.5 release.
alienn i apologise if i came off as rude or snobbish i ment no disrespect towards you or anyone else i am glad that you are enjoying the packs

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
modders are ppl there not sitting hunched over a pc 24/7 waiting to update the second a new MC snap shot is released.
You lie! We spend all of our time working on updates to satisfy the ravenous masses!

J/k, we do actually have lives outside of Minecraft. Well, most of us do.

Zero

Jul 29, 2019
Nice to see the modlist I maintain is getting shared around on more than just the MCF. :p

If you know of any mods not yet on the list, you can contact me on the Minecraft Forums (I go by ZeroLevels there). Usually best to leave a post with new mods here though. Or if you want my immediate attention, I can normally be found on IRC at #mcf_modlist on irc.esper.net.