Favourite OP Thaumic Tinkerer Items??

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

FTB_Time

Jul 29, 2019
Having just started with thaumic tinkerer, I was wonder which were the items I should collect first...

Also, which are the best wand foci to collect??

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
If you have a decent recharging setup, the osmotic enchanter is a much nicer way to get the perfect enchantments on stuff, plus gives you some other enchantments to play with. Focus of dislocation is good for moving chests and spawners around. A cursed spirit's blade enchanted with vampirism is very useful to have and can be got quite early. In terms of utility, etheral platforms and transvector binders are also useful to have.

If you like computercraft and want to automate every aspect of thaumcraft, there's also peripherals for that should you so wish.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
The Ichorium Adorned Ichorcloth Strapped Silverwood Wand. Just because long name and 1000 vis storage.

And the Corporeal and Kinetic Attractor are pretty useful as well.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Talisman of Remidium.
I always keep one of these with my in my inventory. It will cure any debuff at the cost of durability on the talisman. The talisman can however be enchanted with Unbreaking to make it last a VERY long time.