Favourite FTB mod pack?

Mrblackmagic199

Jul 29, 2019
i was just curious as to what your favourite mod pack is, and what mod pack is most played (even though im sure the 2 answers will be the same)?

Also why would be good to

please and thank you!

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Ultimate.

I only play ultimate, nothing else (except UE/voltz/ampz/funky name for electricity).

Why have less when you can have more?

Dr_appleman

Jul 29, 2019
The ultimate pack is great since I don't really mind gregtech and if I wanted it's easy to disable it but I also like that it makes quarries more expensive.

Mrblackmagic199

Jul 29, 2019
Ultimate.

I only play ultimate, nothing else (except UE/voltz/ampz/funky name for electricity).

Why have less when you can have more?

lol exactly what i think. thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1371107431][/DOUBLEPOST]
The ultimate pack is great since I don't really mind gregtech and if I wanted it's easy to disable it but I also like that it makes quarries more expensive.

true ahah, it is a pain but it definitely makes the game more enjoyable.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Ultimate. I love GregTech, and MindCrack doesn't have MystCraft, BiblioCraft, Applied Energistics (which I don't really use, but the Grindstones are cool!), Flat Bedrock, MFR, or Secret Rooms. The only mods I find missing from Ultimate are Ars Magica, and TrainCraft, those mods are fucking SWEET!

Reactions: ApSciLiara

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Um...

Why would Mindcrack put you off for not having flat bedrock?

Quarries. It's not a very big thing, but I usually quarry, a lot. Especially in SSP. It was more of a list of the mods Ultimate has vs. the mods Mindcrack has. I can play without Flat Bedrock, but it's a nice accesserie.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

penguin055

Jul 29, 2019
I like Ultimate the best, cause I like having more mods. But I also really like New World and Magic Farm.