Faithful32x With FTB Addons

x Smithy1294 x

Jul 29, 2019
If you bothered to read the thread, you'd see that EVERYONE knows it needs updating, including the guy compiling the pack.
Jees calm down i have read it, all im saying is ALOT of what needs updating is already done on Vattic's Faithful 32x32 minecraft forum page it just needs compiling into one jar

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
Jees calm down i have read it, all im saying is ALOT of what needs updating is already done on Vattic's Faithful 32x32 minecraft forum page it just needs compiling into one jar
And you assumed that no one else realized this? Um....Okay....errr.....

x Smithy1294 x

Jul 29, 2019
And you assumed that no one else realized this? Um....Okay....errr.....
Well considering Vattic updated...2 days ago and nothing has been updated i thought not? i already did it myself just thought instead of setting up a new topic there is this one here...

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Well how about you write more than just the lame generic "needs updating" response that you did. Stop getting so defencive Smithy, you're in the wrong here.

Stabington

Jul 29, 2019
Posted this in the other thread, but it had a few bonus pixels where there shouldn't be any.
The better sonic screwdriver!
SonicScrewdriver-1_zpsc8253f4c.png

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, I forgot this thread even existed, I will delete it in the next few hours.

Anyways, in the latest version we had tested out some texture compression techniques and the one we picked caused some issues with the backgrounds of certain items. This has been reverted and if you could test the absolute latest version, that would be great. If the problem still exists just let me know over on the proper thread: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/32x-faithful-1-6-4.14024/

Reactions: Odovbold