Faithful32x With FTB Addons

slauter

Jul 29, 2019
this is one of my favorite texture packs, but when checking you followed there copyrights correctly you forgot to send a direct link to the first page of his post on the mc forums please correct this

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
To the person on first page, yes I am still working in MU2 textures, making good progress. To the most recent guy, I will post that direct link right away.

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
I personally think it should be upgraded to allow all packs, since people like to mix and match mods within the pack.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Only problem might be that textures for mods may not be backward compatible between versions. I will update the pack as much as possible without breaking old versions once the holidays are over however.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Using the Faithful Tex Pack with Direwolf20 modpack, the only problem I see are ferrous ores. They have no texture and basically act as a portable xray machine, as you can see right through them and into the void.

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
That's why I am sticking with Vanilla for now, I ran into the same thing. The creator of the pack is away for the holidays, so it may be awhile before the pack is fully updated. A mild annoyance, but it also has benefits, the new version of Optifine is still having mod issues, this will give those guys time to work on that, and we are Faithful32x users anyway, except for the HD, our textures aren't all that different- we can adapt better than others, lol.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I have noticed Ferrous Ore is missing a texture in my own world, I think that is from GregTech, tomorrow I will fix it, but no right now, I just spent 2 hours working with a Frame Machine from RP2, only to fail beyond understanding, nothing else Minecraft for me tonight.

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
I have noticed Ferrous Ore is missing a texture in my own world, I think that is from GregTech, tomorrow I will fix it, but no right now, I just spent 2 hours working with a Frame Machine from RP2, only to fail beyond understanding, nothing else Minecraft for me tonight.
Don't blame you, this is so much at once. Thanks for all of your work.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I think this post is needed to clarify something. People seem to be thanking me for my work in compiling these textures together. However, I have created 1 or 2 of the textures included in this pack at most. I just don't want to be receiving false credit, all I did was download all the textures, organize them and package them into a nice zip file.

Edit: I am working on Ferrous Ore texture now, trying to find what mod it is from.

Ldog

Jul 29, 2019
I think this post is needed to clarify something. People seem to be thanking me for my work in compiling these textures together. However, I have created 1 or 2 of the textures included in this pack at most. I just don't want to be receiving false credit, all I did was download all the textures, organize them and package them into a nice zip file.

Edit: I am working on Ferrous Ore texture now, trying to find what mod it is from.

Thermal Expansion

Oh, going through the TE textures, they also moved some of the ore, ingots and dusts around so some of the textures are off (that or some of your color choices are...strange). Also missing are the invar (nickel) and shiny (platinum) ingots.

King Lemming quietly snuck that stuff in on Xmas (v.2.1.6)

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019

We're thanking you for the work that we wouldn't even dare attempt :D. You may not be the original artist, but you take the time to put these together for us. You deserve our thanks, along with the artists.

Sabino

Jul 29, 2019
Figured I might help you out and make a list of some things your missing =P Here it goes:

Firework Rocket
Firework Star
Ferrous Ore
MFFS Projector Module
MFFS Force Energy Crystal (No Energy)
MFFS Force Energy Crystal (Full Energy)
MFFS Infinite Power Card
Bronze Blend
Brass Blend
Invar Blend
Ferrous Ingot
Shiny Ingot
Invar Ingot
Invar Gear
Irridium Alloy Ingot
Magnalium Plate
Wood Plate
Tungsten Ingot
Lead Ingot
Zinc Ingot
Brass Ingot
Steel Ingot
Platinum Ingot
Nickel Ingot
Green Saphire
Chunk of Lazurite
Silicon Plate
Olivine
Red Garnet
Yellow Garnet
Endstone Dust
Cinnibar Dust
Manganese Dust
Magnesium Dust
Sphalerite Dust
Wood Pulp
Tungsten Dust
Lead Dust
Zinc Dust
Brass Dust
Steel Dust
Platinum Dust
Nickel Dust
Diamond Dust
Olivine Dust
Obsidian Dust
Charcoal Dust
Red Garnet Dust
Yellow Garnet Dust
Pyrope Dust
Almandine Dust
Spessartine Dust
Andradite Dust
Grossular Dust
Uvarovite Dust
Ashes
Dark Ashes
Redrock Dust
Marble Dust
Basalt Dust
Mercury Cell
Sodium Persulfate Cell
Calcium Carbonate Dust
Computer Monitor
Diamond Sawblade
Diamond Grinder
Kanthal Heating Coil
Nichrome Heating Coil
Cupronickel Heating Coil
Machine Parts
Wolfranium Grinder
Aluminum Machine Hull
Bronze Machine Hull
Brass Machine Hull
Steel Machine Hull
Iron Mortar
Cloaking Device(No Energy)
Cloaking Device(Full Energy)
Iron Jack Hammer(No Energy)
Iron Jack Hammer(Full Energy)
Steel Jack Hammer(No Energy)
Steel Jack Hammer(Full Energy)
Diamond Jack Hammer(No Energy)
Diamond Jack Hammer(Full Energy)
60k NaK Coolantcell
180k NaK Coolantcell
360k NaK Coolantcell
Charm Of Keeping I
Charm Of Keeping II
Charm Of Keeping III
Charm Of Life I
Charm Of Life II
Nightvision Goggles(No Energy)
Nightvision Goggles(Full Energy)

Hope this helps to finalize this Texture Pack, I Figured I would mention i'm using the recent version of the Mindcrack Pack! Sorry if this is a long ass post =P