32x Faithful 32x32 Pack

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I would like for more of the redwood stuff to be done if possible :), it would benefit me greatly since me and my friend live in a redwood tree on our world (natura)

I had someone else request this earlier today, so I took care of it. Within 60 minutes, the automated build system will push out a pack with the changes. You also download them manually from Github if you don't want to wait that long. Let me know how the textures look, I haven't had a chance to check in the game.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Figured out a good texture I can use for the base of the rest of Power Converters. I also did some EE3 work, just the chalk and the new fuel blocks for now.

Minecraftiscewl

Jul 29, 2019
Figured out a good texture I can use for the base of the rest of Power Converters. I also did some EE3 work, just the chalk and the new fuel blocks for now.
Hey, can you help teach me how to make a texture faithful? I would love to contribute all the mods in FTB monster, but sadly I am not sure how one would go about this

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I can try, honestly though, its mostly just practice at this point for me. You can find me on Steam with the same name, we can chat instantly that way.

Minecraftiscewl

Jul 29, 2019
I can try, honestly though, its mostly just practice at this point for me. You can find me on Steam with the same name, we can chat instantly that way.
Ok thanks, I would like to help out with the pack and try to set up some of the textures missing in my world and just general mods that haven't been covered yet. :p Thanks a bunch man ;)

NETTOYEE

Jul 29, 2019
I love your work, guys ! Faithful is like vanilla graphics in HD.

Also can someone add compatibility for Tropicraft ?

Skyqula

Jul 29, 2019
So I decided to try this one, kinda like it. Found some bugs with the Dartcraft bags though, colours are almost all wrong (grey being pink, yellow exists twice and alot more like that).

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks to the people working on this; I used it a while back but not since switching to 1.6.4 modpacks... glad it's still around! I can't abide the vanilla textures, but every other texture pack is too "weird" ... so yeah, thanks!

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Found out the keystone from Ars Magica 2 needs a rework, its the ugliest thing I've seen so far...

I just made a Faithful 32 one that I think looks much better than the original. Honestly it a was complete pain in the ass and I have no idea what it was supposed to be used for, so I hope its good enough. New pack with with it included should be pushed out within 60 minutes.

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
I just made a Faithful 32 one that I think looks much better than the original. Honestly it a was complete pain in the ass and I have no idea what it was supposed to be used for, so I hope its good enough. New pack with with it included should be pushed out within 60 minutes.

The keystone act as a key for multiple stuff in Ars Magica 2, with 2 keys with the same runes on it, you can activate portals, redstone signal (with the seer stone when you are near it at a defined distance if you have the proper keystone if using them, you can activate a redstone signal)

Mullins

Jul 29, 2019
The best pack for me, doesn't look very different from Vanilla (which I kinda like) but it improves the look of MC.

Thanks. :)