Failure to launch Horizons under any version

Synasthesia

Jul 29, 2019
I have downloaded and started a server version of the recommended Horizons pack without a hitch, but when I attempt to start the client version of Horizons, this error shows up.

Upon clicking Launch, the launcher will flicker like it is starting the pack, but the launcher shows back up within a second, and the following is shown in the console:

Code:
2013-12-24 17:44:44 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
2013-12-24 17:44:44 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
2013-12-24 17:44:44 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
2013-12-24 17:44:44 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
2013-12-24 17:44:44 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
2013-12-24 17:44:44 [INFO] [STDOUT] Loaded 40 rules from AccessTransformer config file fml_at.cfg
2013-12-24 17:44:45 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:128)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:111)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:191)
at com.google.common.hash.AbstractByteHasher.putBytes(AbstractByteHasher.java:69)
at com.google.common.hash.AbstractStreamingHashFunction.hashBytes(AbstractStreamingHashFunction.java:57)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.patcher.ClassPatchManager.applyPatch(ClassPatchManager.java:101)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.patcher.ClassPatchManager.getPatchedResource(ClassPatchManager.java:66)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.getFieldType(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:225)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.parseField(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:202)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.deobf.FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.setup(FMLDeobfuscatingRemapper.java:163)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.FMLSanityChecker.injectData(FMLSanityChecker.java:245)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper.injectIntoClassLoader(CoreModManager.java:123)
... 2 more
Unhandled exception in Thread[AWT-EventQueue-0,6,main]: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 4, Size: 4

I have attempted the following:

-Removal and re-installation of the launcher.
-Attempting launch of each version, all which result in the same error.
-Different PC (Same error shows up for both of my PCs).
-Loading a different pack, exiting, then re attempting launch of Horizons.
-I AM running in administrative mode, error occurs during both non-administrative launch and administrative launch.

Operating System and bit type: Win-7 64Bit
Java version/update and bit type: 64Bit Java V45
Launcher version: 1.3.2

Any help with this issue is greatly appreciated.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Unhandled exception in Thread[AWT-EventQueue-0,6,main]
That error has only one known problem and solution. That is to delete all older versions of Java and all 32bit versions. You should only have one 64bit version and no 32bit version. Check the control panel and delete all, but Java 7u45.