Eyamaz wants to kill us all

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
So I decided I would try BnB again...well I started it up and got pretty far. I was on my first night in a tree doing great, but then a fire creeper explodes from 6 blocks away or something and spawns cinders knocks me out of a tree and god knows what else ;)

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Indeed, this is the first step of Eyamaz's evil plan, the Justice League must put this madness to an end.

ThorinNL

Jul 29, 2019
BnB, I tried it a few times already.
Never understood why people would ragequit.
This pack thought me that I do the same. This weekend I'm going at it again.
As Gloria Estafan sang: I will survive
It only takes a lot of deaths.

Eyamaz doesn't wants us dead, we're already dead D:
Yup, the moment you generate the world: consider yourself dead, you just don't know it yet :D.

Reactions: Dezz

whit

Jul 29, 2019
Logged in today making sure to hit that update button (mistake) started back on my world feeling like a baws. FINALLY I was gonna set up a farm and live forever then...
f3cfba3036.png

Death inc.

Reactions: Dezz

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Strikingwolf, have you been under a rock hiding from this community for the last year or so? This is old news. We all know; I mean, why do you think the Running Joke about the pack is that Satan himself couldn't have done a better job making it invoke suffering yet allow for greater pleasure then most, if any, packs out there.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Strikingwolf, have you been under a rock hiding from this community for the last year or so? This is old news. We all know; I mean, why do you think the Running Joke about the pack is that Satan himself couldn't have done a better job making it invoke suffering yet allow for greater pleasure then most, if any, packs out there.
I have been hiding from the community of BnB yes. Also @SatanicSanta himself couldn't make a more horrible hell of a pack :p

Reactions: ThomazM

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
I been mucking about on a server with BnB on it, & by mucking about I mean dieing 3-5 times an hour, there is no progression system you dropped in the deep end, & with no food its a case for me atm to just cheese it until & can get some food setup, I did try a cave but any one thats played this can take a guess at how well that went.

Atm its just a challenge to get some food farm running & a way to stop hoards of mobs murdering me each & every night, but I have a cunning plan...

Status
Not open for further replies.