Extreme Technology Revival: A Kitchen Sink HQM tutorial pack (Revived!)

MCAdventureCity

Nov 6, 2014
Virginia, USA
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone this is MCAdventureCity, founder of the CityTeam. You May know our members from various modpacks, such as My Skycity modded skyblock, Very Unstable 1.8, and more! Now, announcing our 1st team project...

EXTREME TECHNOLOGY.

This modpack is a kitchen sink pack. However, most kitchen sink packs are overwhelming at first. This one is different. It has tutorials to guide you through the pack using the hqm book. Every mod will be explained, and If you have any questions, just ask!

NOTE : I do not yet have permissions. We are still working on that. As soon as we get permissions and finish the quests, we will submit it to the launcher.

Modlist, screenshots, and more info coming soon!

Thanks,

MCAdventureCity and The CityTeam

Last edited:
Reactions: Braydongem

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys. This is tooncool64 from the city team. We are accepting some alpha testers so if you want to alpha test just let us know!
Cheers,

Reactions: Braydongem

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
So, great news! I am Reviving this pack! There are several new members in the cityteam, and they are willing to revive it. Extreme Technology: Revival info coming soon!
I hope for you that you finally got some people that actually want to do things ^_^