Extreme lag

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

TWM12

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Extreme lag
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Infinity evolve
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
i have EXTREME lag while playing. did not happen before until loading up today

Jamano

Jul 29, 2019
Can you be more specific please? Like, pc specs, if you're playing on a server or singleplayer.

TWM12

Jul 29, 2019
Can you be more specific please? Like, pc specs, if you're playing on a server or singleplayer.

Yes my specs are
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz
RAM G.SKILL TridentX Series 8GB
GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780
PSU Corsai HX750
SSD Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB
HDD Western Digital 1TB
CASE Cooler Master Haf-X
COOLING CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i
KB Logitech G510S
MOUSE Razer Naga
HEADSET Fatality Creative
MONITORS 1st ASUS 23" 2nd AOC 22"
WEBCAM Logitech HD webcam C525

Im playing single player. I was using glowstone nocks. and somehow some of them turned into ender thermic pump ones

Mr.Dawgie

Jul 29, 2019
I experienced this for a while too and the cause was very easy to identify. My computer was doing a scheduled back up. My point is to just check if your computer or network has anything else slowing it down. Your problem may of course my something completely else. Hope every thing works out!