Extra Cells 2 ME Fluid Import/Export Bus Issues

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Megawizard

Jul 29, 2019
Title Extra Cells 2 ME Fluid Import/Export Bus Issues

Launcher Type Server

Modpack FTB Infinity Evolved

Modpack version v2.6.0

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/89dcc27a

Details of the issue Will start by saying I just updated from FTB:Infinity 2.5.0 to 2.6.0. Originally I had installed v13 versions of DragonAPI, RotaryCraft, ReactorCraft, Electricraft, and Geostrata to the Infinity 2.5.0 version as well, and after updating to 2.6.0 I updated them all to their current releases (which I believe is 15a for all of them; literally just downloaded 2 hours prior to now).

The issues I'm having is with RotaryCraft Lubricant, and BuildCraft Oil inside of ExtraCells' storage cells. Both of them appear to be "stuck" in their existence in the ME network. I can't use the fluid interface terminals to take out or put in a bucket of either fluid, and the export/import buses aren't moving either of them as well regardless of whether or not I set a filter. The cells themselves are partitioned, and both still have all of their contents, so nothing's been lost (as far as I'm aware; they're still listing their content values from before the update). I can manually take a bucket of either fluid an attempt to get it listed on a display terminal, but it only lists 0 mB.

In my current setups, the fluid imports won't take the lubricant, and the fluid exports won't output any oil. Oddly enough, I'm also currently storing both lava and jet fuel in their own partitioned cells in 2 separate places, and both of those are still interacting as normal. BuildCraft fuel is also being stored/exported just fine. Additionally, the regular item import/export buses are moving canola seeds and husks around like normal.

I don't think it's any specific mod causing the issue, it just seems like there's a hitch jamming things up somewhere, and I have no idea where to find it at. Any help or suggestions would be incredibly appreciated; kinda puts the breaks on this world until I can get this sorted somehow.

condensedapple

Jul 29, 2019
Everything is working fine for me with non-partitioned cells. As you use a modified version of FTB IE, you could use OpenComputers to control the fluid output from your ME Network (attach to ME Fluid Interface). Also nice for monitoring etc.

Reactions: Megawizard

Megawizard

Jul 29, 2019
Got it sorted out! :D When I went to remove the partitions, the little hitch made itself known; heh. The IDs on the cells must have been changed, because the lubricant cell partitions had been changed to jet fuel, the jet fuel partitions were changed to liquid ethanol (no idea how they still functioned normally considering that), and the oil partition was changed to bacteria vector (no idea what that's even for). Thanks a bunch for leading me in the right direction! ^_^

Might have to take a look at OpenComputers anyway; I've only ever twiddled with ComputerCraft in that aspect of things.