Extra Bees in Magic World

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Zelfana

Jul 29, 2019
Is Extra Bees going to be in Magic World? It is in MindCrack so why not in Magic World? When can we expect it to be in if it will and can I use the MindCrack config if I put it in manually now? I'm kind of waiting on the pack to have its world generation sorted out before creating my world but I think that might get pushed up to Minecraft 1.5 for the Nether Quartz although I could just not go to the Nether before that.

Zelfana

Jul 29, 2019
I was planning on doing that if you read my post. I'm just wondering if it's going to be in officially or not. I'm just mostly concerned about the world generation. Ores have changed so many times, too, now that I wouldn't want to "take the risk" there either.

Zmaster27

Jul 29, 2019
no clue but i heard they were adding extra bees to direwolf so you never know, thaumic bees would be a very good addon for magic world too

Icarus White

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumic bees don't alter the world gen, however, while extra bees do - rock, marbled, water, and nether (?) bees are the new generated bees.
I wouldn't really expect any "problems", though.

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
Of Rock, Marbled, water, and nether bees, I know for a fact that Marbled and Water will spawn long after worldgen and have appeared in areas that I cleared the bees from earlier - specifically around my base

Rock and nether I've only found by digging them up and .. _surprise_.. so I have no idea if they spawned at worldgen or later.