Open Server Experimentation Land I 1.6.4 direwolf20 (v1.0.14) I Open Survival adventure map!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sorrinrp

Jul 29, 2019
My new server needs members! It's a modded survival/adventure map that I have been using creative mode to tweak (I've made a starter town and some adventure locations for the players).

I will continue to built new locations for players to explore and build missions (with rewards) around these locations.

The server has 3 GB of ram on it and 40 player slots. If I were to get donations I could significantly upgrade the server however they are not required.

Rules:
-Don't grief, pvp is allowed but don't do it as a form of griefing.
-The server is rated PG-13 so cursing is permitted just dont do it too much.
-All players must visit the starting town just outside of spawn and read the slightly more comprehensive rule list I put up.
-STAY OUT OF AREAS SURROUNDED BY RED WOOL- those are the areas I'm building new adventures in.
Otherwise players can do just about whatever they want on my server, they can even make their own towns with their own rules.

Also BEWARE OF THE TURRETS OUTSIDE OF THE STARTING TOWN, they will kill you, so just avoid them, don't kill them. For some reason a LOT of hostile mobs are attracted to my town so the turrets help keep them from bunching up.

All players will also receive a mailbox and supplies to be able to use it so that they can stay in contact with other players while they are offline.

The IP address is : 192.227.136.40:25665

I'll add pictures soon, if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to say.

Sorrinrp

Jul 29, 2019
Working on a Resident Evil themed adventure map based underground in a secret facility.