Experienced FTB Monster Player Looking for Group

Phill Adams

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Phill Adams

IGN: SpadeCube

Minecraft Background: Played Minecraft back when it first launched. Got into mod packs as they surfaced life Tekkit and FTB.

Why I’m looking for a group: Basically, I’ve played FTB ultimate and Unleashed forever on single player. I’ve got plenty of hours under my belt with the mods they offered and now I’m starting on FTB Monster. The problem is that I find single player incredibly boring at this point. After playing by myself over and over again the game just gets dull

I’m hoping to find a group that plays FTB Monster that I can join. Something along the lines of a small or privet server (white-listed with no banned items). The large servers are just unbearable for me. Too many people running around screwing up the land trolling others and causing grief drives me mad. The smaller servers are much better (and harder to come by unfortunately).

If anyone has information on a small group looking for another player, please let me know. Even if it’s a server with just 2 or 3 people, I’ll take it. If you need to know anything else just hit me up here or on skype