Exo Armor?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Zen300

Jul 29, 2019
I have the latest version of TiCo in my game, went and edited the config file (the right one is a txt file I believe), and NEI does not show me a recipe when I hit r over any of the exo armor...

I have not tried to craft it, do not have enough bronze, but was wondering if it is normal to not see a recipe for the armor in NEI even though the config line is set to true?

EDIT;
Also a second question for TiCo;
Is it possible to make the green heart canisters? I know in AS it is possible but in other modpacks?

Last edited:

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
Its normal for recipe to be hidden , its hidden in 1.7.2 too(bug probably). But real question is how to apply modifiers?

Zen300

Jul 29, 2019
Its normal for recipe to be hidden , its hidden in 1.7.2 too(bug probably). But real question is how to apply modifiers?
I know how!
Gotta make the TiCo craftign station (crafting table crafted again) and set it next to a tool forge. You should see a pickaxe in the middle of the crafting station's table, use that pickaxe symbol for the TiCo items and place the modifiers around it.

edit;
Though happy to know that it is a known issue, be it a bug or on purpose.

edit2;
Gonna edit this into the first post as well...
But I'll add it here.
Is there a way to make the Green-Heart-Canisters craftable?

Last edited:

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
I know how!
Gotta make the TiCo craftign station (crafting table crafted again) and set it next to a tool forge. You should see a pickaxe in the middle of the crafting station's table, use that pickaxe symbol for the TiCo items and place the modifiers around it.

edit;
Though happy to know that it is a known issue, be it a bug or on purpose.

edit2;
Gonna edit this into the first post as well...
But I'll add it here.
Is there a way to make the Green-Heart-Canisters craftable?
Green canisters are not implemented yet but you could use minetweaker . Also what are valid modifiers? :)

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking